Whitelist Server The Waffle Factory - DW20 1.0.18 Server | 24/7 | Whitelist | PvE | Mature | Community Development

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

THStheThird

Jul 29, 2019
I am looking to release the server within the next few days, please be patient till then

I am looking for a bunch of mature people to join My DW20 server, a place I would like to become somewhere where people can be creative, have fun and make new friends. Of course this must follow a set of rules which follow:

1. No Greifing under any circumstances
2. No PvP unless the other player is in agreement
3. Be Mature towards other players (don't act childish)
4. ANY form of cheating, hacking or exploiting will result in a ban
5. Please respect ALL staff
6. Please try and use English while on the server (I am more lenient with this rule)

The Server will be in Alpha/Beta on release, once we get to a point we do not want to change anything it will come out of that stage, the world will NOT be reset unless of a map breaking bug with the modpack itself

If you would like to apply to become whitelisted on our server join our website (thewafflefactory.enjin.com) and make an application in the forums

There are donator ranks, but these only give donators a few things to play with, not a major advantage over others.

Any questions can be posted below or in the forums.

Hope to see you guys around!

- THS

P.S. The IP is thewafflefactory.playat.ch for when the server goes live :D

Last edited: