Whitelist Server The Powerhouse Server | Direwolf20 1.6.4 | Whitelisted | Mature | Youtubers and Streamers Wanted!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Sw33tR0llThief

Jul 29, 2019
3704174_300.jpg

Hello, and welcome to the POWERHOUSE. This is a server for dedicated players that want a 24/7 server to record and/or stream on. Location does not matter but know that the server is located in the United States. Applicants must be 16+ and mature for consideration. To apply visit our forum at http://powerhouseftb.boards.net
If accepted you will be messaged the IP and whitelisted.

ChrisyDaBlak

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ChrisyDaBlak
Youtube: BluRamzyGaming (Unfortunatly I'm not gonna record or stream, but i was hoping to get a better computer first. Im mostly just looking for a small whitelisted server to just play and have fun on, and then hopefully/ eventually stream/ record.)
Reason for joining: just hoping to be able to play the pack with other players with no troubles

Balltic

Jul 29, 2019
Hey all, the whitelist has re opened for a short amount of time so click on the links to go to our forum and apply!

Balltic

Jul 29, 2019
We are still looking for mature players! If you stream or record than you are pretty much an automatic acceptance if you meet the qualifications!

CulDoes

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, Firstly my real name is Luc, I'm 16 years old and I'm from the UK. Ive been looking for a nice friendly community for a while now and I recently found your server listed on the ftb forums, I really liked the look of your community you've created and I love to become a part of it. In contribution to the server I'm considering recording video's of my experience on your server and as myself I'm very social and love to have a laugh, to be honest I can't really think of what I specifically can do to contribute the server other than being a part of it and being a friend of the community. Oh and my ign is CulDoes. Thankyou for your time and I hope to join your community!