Whitelist Server The Orb|Direwolf20 1.6.4 - 1.0.23|White list| small server|BiomesOPlenty

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

mohammadmahdi

Jul 29, 2019
GN : nik_xyz
Minecraft Expertice : 3years play mincraft only with direwolf20
Why you want to join : im just looking for good server without lag and nice community im a student a travel between iran and brazil

fbeatnik

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name:freaknikbeatnik
Where do you live : US
Average Hours to Play (per day/week):anywhere from 4-5 hours a day
Extra Info: im looking for a server that me and girlfriend could play on. the last couple servers were full of creeps and it made her feel uncomfortable. if you whitelist me would be able to whitelist her as well. her ign is kawaiilala
any questions you have: are there world resets for the non overworld worlds and is there keep inv

ghast175

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: ghast175
Where do you live : United States
Average Hours to Play (per day/week): per day I play about 3 or 4 hours
Extra Info: I would like to play on this server it seems like it would be fun to play on a Direwolf20 server, also I like the rules they seem fair and reasonable.

Oraia

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name : GuillaumeDeleu
Where do you live : Belgium

Extra Infos
: I speak a little Deutsch and I speak well English . I discovered FTB few months ago and I fell in love with it . It´s just awesome what you can do , there is no limit !

I play like 1 or 2 hours per day on weekend , on schooldays I play 1 hour per day

imac34

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: imac34
Where do you live : United States
Average hours: Around 3-5 according to school and what I might be doing that day
Extra Info: First off I'm a Brony (just wanted to get that out of the way) and I love feed the beast but every server I join whether it be white listed or not I get raided, greifed and I'm hoping this one will be a change from the other server that I have played on. Thanks for taking the time to read my application and hopefully you will be able to let me join the server. :)