Whitelist Server The Leprechaun’s FTB Ultimate Server | Whitelist | 20 slots | 24/7 | Small Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

TheEpicBuilder99

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheEpicBuilder99
FTB experience level (1-10):8
Why are you interested in joining our server: My server was shut down because I didn't have the money fpr it, so I am looking for a good server to play ftb on. This server seems like a friendly server where people will not interfere with other people's stuff.
Do you have a microphone: Yes, I have a turtle beach x12 which is very good
Will you join the Teamspeak server? Definitely
What can you bring to the server? Help for others as I am very advanced in this modpack. I will teach others how to build complex machinery and build some awesome stuff!
Post a picture of something you've created: i would've loved to have shown you some stuff I have built, but my server deleted my world just before it was closed so I don't really have it anymore...
Final words: Please let me on this server if you think I'm good enough. I really want to be in a friendly community where I can enjoy minecraft!

JustAddMilk

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: NoizeBombHD
Country / Location: England / London
FTB Experience Level (1-10): 8ish
Why are you interested in joining our server: I've recently got back into FTB and I'm interested in joining any server that has a good set of staff, good rules and a cool community that I can talk with (Teamspeak ftw). I would like to get back onto a server as I find playing with others is usually much more enjoyable.
Do you have a microphone: Yes.
Will you join the Teamspeak server? Yes.
What can you bring to the server? Im really good with logic stuff (Redstone etc.) and I'm also quite creative and good at building.
Pictures: Im really far away from spawn on my vanilla server where I have actually built stuff, but when I can be bothered I'll go back there.

munchcin123

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: munchcin123
Country / Location: United States
FTB Experience Level (1-10): 9, just need some tree breeding experience.
Why are you interested in joining our server: I want to play on a server with a close knit community and a great staff. Playing alone is boring, so I would like to find a server like this one.
Do you have a microphone: Yes
Will you join Teamspeak server: Yes, but I have an embarrassing high voice :(
What can you bring to the server? Automation experience, experience with most mods, and being as helpful as I can.
Pictures: Bad builder, that's what my friend is for :p. I do the technical things, he does the building.

In Game Name: mcmuffin124_
Country / Location: United States
FTB Experience Level (1-10): 8
Why are you interested in joining our server: Same reason, need a place to play with a close community of players.
Do you have a microphone: No :(
Will you join Teamspeak server: Will join, but cannot talk directly, only chat.
What can you bring to the server? Great building skills, Technical mods and Thaumcraft knowledge.
Pictures: None recorded, but building a Zelda-themed adventure map, could give pictures when finished.

musicman148

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
In Game Name: TH3BUDR0SS
Country / Location: Chicago, USA
FTB Experience Level (1-10): 7.5
Why are you interested in joining our server: I'm looking for a small connected community with good players to keep it interesting!
Do you have a microphone: Yes
Will you join the Teamspeak server? Yes!
What can you bring to the server? Good building skills, lots of playtime, good knowledge of most mods and i love to help others out
Post a picture of something you’ve created. I have no screenshots due to a new CPU i can try and get ahold of some if its necessary

Chlorislunaia

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: lunaiasflower
Age:my age is 24 as of my application i turn 25 next year in june
Country / Location: i live in Alabama USA
FTB Experience Level (1-10):i have played ftb for 7 months not very good with machines though..
Why are you interested in joining our server: looking for a good community that actually is social
Do you have a microphone:yes i do
Will you join the Teamspeak server? definately whats the ip :)
What can you bring to the server? a freindly well mannered and sence of rule abiding self
Post a picture of something you’ve created http://imgur.com/aZuZRWQ,M9R7Ksp#0

Tinman74

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: Highwaymanink
Experience: 2/10

No mic, no Skype, no TeamSpeak. I prefer to chat in game

I'm relatively new especially on servers so I don't have anything to post. I'm a casual player looking for a good group to play with.