The Insanity Pack (Version 1.0.2.3) (Part 1 of 4) (HQM) (Open Beta)

J

jason2242001

You wake up alone lost on a planet you don't remember how you got to this planet. Nor do you remember who you are. All you have is a mysterious book next to you. After the first night you realize that the planet is very hostile & that the only safe haven is in space. Will you be able to survive long enough to get to space or will you succumb to the planets Insanity? Only time will tell.

In this first part in this series of modpacks You strictly have one goal to get to space and be safe.

Last edited:
J

jason2242001

This pack is on the FTB launcher and can be accessed by this pack code:UY0XYE0AOM

J

jason2242001

For those of you who have actually downloaded the pack via the pack code. Yes I do realize that that the modular armor has a glitched icon in the nei. I'm waiting for a update that will hopefully fix it. The item still works.

J

jason2242001

If you do get to the moon. If there are see thru blocks. Exit out and reload the world. If it still happens send me the last load report.

J

jason2242001

I have had people who try to add mods. DON'T ADD MODS THAT ADD NEW ITEMS they will break the pack.

J

jason2242001

I also have to mention this. There are extra mods that may not be needed for a reason. That will come to play later on.

J

jason2242001

Version 1.0.2.2 is now live on the launcher!
It has HQM (Not all quests are added yet)
I updated fastcraft and added Re-Added Draconic Evolution
I also made the description the way it was intended to be
Have fun :)

J

jason2242001

New update will be live soon to whoever downloaded the pack. Let's just say it's a big one

J

jason2242001

Version 1.0.2.3 is out! Alot has been added Including what is listed below
-More quests in the achievement book! (Alot more to come as it still is a WIP)
-Improved startup times(Thanks to some editing of the fastcraft config and a few other mods in the pack)
-Fixed a bad bug that sometimes caused crashing when going into the following dimensions:Aether,Nether,and the end
(These were caused by a few Dimension ID conflicts that seemed to not register when launching it)

Last edited:
J

jason2242001

The pack is still under the same code as before if you don't have it here it is:UY0XYE0AOM
Also this is the forum page where you report any bugs,crashings,or items not working