"The Excalibur Journey" l Wanna participate?

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
I wanna be involved in this pls thanks
Like you said, y'all need more girls. And I can always be a magic lady :D magic is fun. What would the extents of the magic be, specifically around stuff like changing appearances. Like, projecting illusions, or actually causing a physical change in your body, or something? B/c that's totally what I'd do if I had magic.

I completely forgot to answer you, my apologies. Magic is definitely a thing in the overall story - but using it to affect reality in any way, shape or form would require unimaginable skills. People that choose to follow 'the secrets of the arcane' (reference intended), normally don't use swords - they usually choose double-edged spears or swords, even - to cast spells and whatnots. 'Magical Girls', like Sailor Moon and Sakura, from Sakura Card Drops aren't a thing in this story, unfortunatelly. :p
But you could indeed, be a human capable of using magic, all types - that only depends on your level of skill, which, after all, I'll determine. :D

Reactions: buggirlexpres

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
I have raised from the dead (hey, a TF2 update added weapons and not hats - it's officially a blue moon) to give this thread my seal of approval.

Congratulations, you've done the impossible.
Gpuzzle returns, and more importantly can this be considered a necro-user :p

Reactions: buggirlexpres

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
I have raised from the dead (hey, a TF2 update added weapons and not hats - it's officially a blue moon) to give this thread my seal of approval.

Congratulations, you've done the impossible.
4e2u9uhy.jpg

Sent from my Genetic Lifeform and Disk Operating System using Tapatalk

Reactions: Kill-Joy

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Also, don't rush, I delivered the first chapter nearly a month late. And people loved it.

Do you have any problems if I write a prologue? I frankly love the concept, and that's the best I can do right now.

Last edited:

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
Also, don't rush, I delivered the first chapter nearly a month late. And people loved it.

Do you have any problems if I write a prologue? I frankly love the concept, and that's the best I can do right now.

It would be a honor, feel free to do it.
Just try to don't make it too long, please - try to make an introduction to the universe, if you will - avoiding any major character interactions and whatnots, those I would like to write myself.

Also PM it to me first, will ya'?