Open Server The Crossfire Network | Bukkit | Mature Staff | No-Lagg | Dedicated server | No-Griefing

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

yoyojonas

Jul 29, 2019
About
We are The Crossfire Network.
We bring you a high performance FTB Servers . We started small and we currently have 3 servers.
Our server are hosted and supported by creeperhost UK. We only only work with dedicated mature staff.

Banned
- GraviGun
- All explosives (griefing)
- Powersuit modules:
- Blink Drive

- Plasma Cannon

- Active Camouflage

- All chunkloaders
- Mining lazer
- Arcane Bore
- Wand of excavation
- Tunnel Bore
NOTE: [Trusted] Can use BANNED Items

Server Info
We currently have 100 slots including 20 VIP-slots for donators.
The tps : 20 and it stays that way all the time. Really no lag at all.If u want to be up-to-date with the server ? Go to our website!

Mindcrack: mc.thecrossfirenetwork.com
Direwolf20(main server): dw20.thecrossfirenetwork.com
Ultimate(coming)

doct77

Jul 29, 2019
dear server owner could i be an admin on ur direwolf 20 server i have very good experiance at running a server and i am friendly and don't tollorate any griefing

Bossivi

Jul 29, 2019
we don't accept admins like that, you need to play on the server for a while, and then after a while, you can get promoted. It is not guaranteed.

Bossivi

Jul 29, 2019
The server is currently on an other ip due to ddos attacks, visit the website for more information.