Whitelist Server The Arctic Server (UK, Small, 16+)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

TheAccountant_

Jul 29, 2019
First Name/Nickname: Robert
IGN: TheAccountant_
YT Channel (if applicable): N/A
Why you should be whitelisted: I'm a sensible, respectful guy that's just looking for a close-knit server where I can get to know the community, work on team projects, have a little fun, but still be able to do my own thing.
Previous FTB/Tekkit experience: Approx. 6 months. I've played with just about all of the mods now, except a few randoms such as Steve's Carts.
Favourite Mod/Activity in FTB: Bees. Bees, bees, bees. I love bees. And Buildcraft.

The admin of my last server (who had appointed me as a moderator just a few days prior) randomly deleted the server map/seed without any kind of warning. He had been talking about it, but myself and the other moderators had seemingly persuaded him not to by offering alternatives to increasing the fun of the server and attracting more active players. But I guess he changed his mind. So a couple months of work went down the drain right there.

liam besant

Jul 29, 2019
First Name/Nickname: Liam
IGN: littlelee211
YT Channel (if applicable): littlelee71
Why you should be whitelisted: I want to be able to do my own thing whilst getting to know the community and help with server projects if possible.
Previous FTB/Tekkit experience: About 5 months iv'e been playing ftb and know quite a bit.
Favourite Mod/Activity in FTB: Thaumcraft, redpower and making buildings.

I hope you accept me, The last server went down and lost everyone's work.

daMonk

Jul 29, 2019
First Name/Nickname: Philip (Monk)
IGN: HH_Monk
YT Channel (if applicable): BonanzaCraft haven't uploaded for a while due to my old server ending looking to start uploading again.
Why you should be whitelisted: I play minecraft in all my free time and love ftb. Ill always help others to best of my ability and enjoy playing with people and on my own. i love to brainstorm ideas and make new friends and just to chat and have a laugh.
Previous FTB/Tekkit experience: been playing ftb for the past 6 months learning my way round various mods enjoying the challenge
Favourite Mod/Activity in FTB: Thaumcraft i believe its called and Bees (although bees take an age to breed all the types lol)

BFarrugia

Jul 29, 2019
First Name/Nickname: Blake
IGN: BFarrugia
YT Channel (if applicable): Yes. Hippo Frost
Why you should be whitelisted: I want to play on a small server where everyone is friends and can help each other out. FTB would become more fun playing with friends. I will happily help out others and will not be a d***head. (Putting it blantly)
Previous FTB/Tekkit experience: I have been playing FTB single player for a few months now
Favourite Mod/Activity in FTB: Finding out how to do new things that I never new about.

junkie193852

Jul 29, 2019
First Name/Nickname: Mitch
IGN: junkie193852
YT Channel (if applicable): N/A thinking of starting one though
Why you should be whitelisted: I am a trustworthy honest person who is just looking for a good small server of people that i can get along with and have a laugh.
Previous FTB/Tekkit experience: I've played FTB since its release and i played tekkit before FTB
Favourite Mod/Activity in FTB: My favourite mods would have to be, IC2 - Gregtech, Forestry, Thaumcraft and Buildcraft.

gbeavis

Jul 29, 2019
First Name/Nickname: Guy
IGN: gbeavis
YT Channel (if applicable): not applicable
Why you should be whitelisted: I played for a few months on my friends server and that closed for exams, i have a good knowledge of most mods so i can give advice on them when needed.
Previous FTB/Tekkit experience: about 3-4 months, several hours a day
Favourite Mod/Activity in FTB: buildcraft3 making production lines (favorite build is diamond generator), also Applied Energistics which can be downloaded and makes the storage system networked. wiki post is http://ftbwiki.org/Applied_Energistics

lomsrex

Jul 29, 2019
First Name/Nickname: aidan
IGN: celticbhoy66
YT Channel (if applicable): sorry not got one but I will start one soon
Why you should be whitelisted: I feel I should be whitelisted because I know the basics of ftb and I think I could help people with the mod pack and I don't swear to people and I treat admins,mods and players with lots of respect
Previous FTB/Tekkit experience: I have been playing ftb for about 5-6 months and tekkit for about a year and a month and I know most of the uses of blocks
Favourite Mod/Activity in FTB: my favorie mod would have to be buildcraft because its so fun to make machines that do so much to change the experience of the game

Aarieaaron

Jul 29, 2019
First Name/Nickname: Aaron/Aarieaaron
IGN: aarieaaron
YT Channel (if applicable):
Why you should be whitelisted: I don't grief, don't steal and neither am I a "knob". I have experience in playing in other servers.
Previous FTB/Tekkit experience: Been playing FTB for over a year. And was a high ranking staff member on Scoutcraft before it got shut down due to Paypal being a knob.
Favourite Mod/Activity in FTB: Gregtech/IC2. Thats the only thing that I really use. Never really tried Bees or Thaumcraft.

valiarmarcus

Jul 29, 2019
First Name/Nickname: Charlie
IGN: ValiarMarcus
YT Channel (if applicable): n/a
Why you should be whitelisted: I'm awesome, no seriously I totally am
Previous FTB/Tekkit experience: About a year on a Mindcrack FTB server before I went travelling for a year, came back and it had closed without me
Favourite Mod/Activity in FTB: Haha oh boy. I love bees and automation mostly. And automation of bees. I like coming up with unique/optimised designs for mining, processing and sorting, but I dislike quarries because they are easy. My homes generally look quite sedate and plain because I hide hilarious amounts of tubes, power and pipes in the ground and walls to make it look that way. I am also a fan of building farms that look like they are the thing they are farming, cow shaped steak farms etc. Buildcraft, Redpower, IC, Gregtech, CC, I enjoy them all. Also I m very good at coding turtles ;)

albatrosk

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, got alot of freetime recently and would love to join your server.:)
First Name/Nickname: kim
IGN: kimcm
YT Channel (if applicable):
Why you should be whitelisted: I enjoy playing and connecting with ppl in a small community, and playing the game ofcourse (usually focusing on the esthetics)
Previous FTB/Tekkit experience: Played on a FTB server, with a small group of people, previously.
Favourite Mod/Activity in FTB: Thaumcraft

Lagarfa

Jul 29, 2019
First Name/Nickname: David / Dave
IGN: davidmo3
YT Channel (if applicable): I don't have one.
Why you should be whitelisted: I've played minecraft vanilla since the beta came out and have experimented with all sorts of mod packs like ftb and tekkit. While im more experienced with tekkit, I'm probably considered new to ftb and so I'd like to learn the modpack, but it's always more fun with other people. I think I'd be a positive to the community and I respect and knowledge your requests / rules for your server.
Previous FTB/Tekkit experience: Around 2 years tekkit experience, about a weeks of ftb experience.
Favourite Mod/Activity in FTB: ic2 all the way! Although greg tech made it 20x harder, but challenges are always fun!
Also, my skype name is davidmo104. If you use skype, you should add me.

_Scott

Jul 29, 2019
First Name/Nickname: Scott
IGN: Awesomeguy898
YT Channel (if applicable): Nope
Why you should be whitelisted: I just want to have a small server i can go on with my 2 other friends, Bredeb1 and Drummonds, to play FTB and talk to new people

Previous FTB/Tekkit experience: I played tekkit when it was released but stopped playing soon after due to not having anyone to play with, but I have kept up to date by watching others play
Favourite Mod/Activity in FTB: I did a lot with machines but I am looking forward to using Thaumcraft!
Also my Skype is scott.morris840

Hope to see you on the server!