Thaumcraft: no aura where I am

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

emimi100

Jul 29, 2019
I've been spenting some time in the nether and I don't know why but I don't have aura anymore, I had but not anymore.
So I crafted the goggles of revealing and it says me 0/159 and I understand why my wand doesn't recharge correctly. But what I dont undersand it's why there is no aura. Could you help me please?
Oh yes I forgot I have another issue, my goggles of revealing doesn't work in the overworld, altough I know that I crafted them in the nether I wonder if it's a bug or not...
I am in the modpack Mindcrack v.8.0.1 : thaumcraft v3.0.2c
Need help!

Yuka

Jul 29, 2019
I have heard of people losing their aura/ aura nodes after going into the nether.
I think there being an option in TC's config to restore Auras in the world, if I recall correctly, I'm guessing that would be your best bet.

emimi100

Jul 29, 2019
That's not exactly the problem because I've never had any aura in the overworld and because I am on a server we can't restore the aura in the entire world :( But the wierdest is that I had aura in the nether before I crafted my goggles of revealing (the wand was recharging herself) and when I did it I saw that no aura anymore in the nether where I am. I walked around and saw some aura but I don't want to shift my thaumcraft base -_- Is there any other solutions?

Deva1980

Jul 29, 2019
When i upgraded our server from 1.4.6 to 1.4.7 all aura nodes from explored areas were gone and would only regen on unexplored areas.
You can regen nodes on explored land even on a server if you have access to it.
Howto regen nodes can be found here: http://www.9minecraft.net/thaumcraft-mod/
Use at own risk. And do read the important note, do not switch it off unless your certain all old explored areas have their nodes back.

foshka

Jul 29, 2019
There is no infused ore in the nether, so where do you expect the nodes to get their vis from? I sugggest you find a nearby large depleted node, where you wont be going often, plant a largish chunk loader, and a bunch of crystal clusters to generate vis (and flux). that should indirectly feed you own node.

Yuka

Jul 29, 2019
There is no infused ore in the nether, so where do you expect the nodes to get their vis from? I sugggest you find a nearby large depleted node, where you wont be going often, plant a largish chunk loader, and a bunch of crystal clusters to generate vis (and flux). that should indirectly feed you own node.

Actually, now that you mention it, could one grow a silverwood tree in an aura-less dimension if they place some infused ore blocks?

Status
Not open for further replies.