Whitelist Server ThatDorkyGuy Presents...Unleashed 1.1.7 + Gregtech | Brand New| Whitelist | Small Tight Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ThatDorkyGuy

Jul 29, 2019
minecraftinfo.jpg

Server Name:
ThatDorkyGuy Presents...FTB Unleashed + Gregtech

IP - Port:
minecraft.thatdorkyguy.com

Owner:
ThatDorkyGuy

Game Mode:
Survival - Hard

Whitelisted:
Yes

Whitelisting Status:
Open

http://www.thatdorkyguy.com

Voice Server IP:
Coming Soon

IRC Channel:
Coming Soon

Optional Mods:
-Gregtech has been added

Server Rules:
1)Request Access for Whitelist via this thread

2)No Hacking/Griefing/Racism/Harassment/Excessive Cursing/Spamming

3)Do not enter another player's house unless given permission

4)Do not abuse Portal Guns

5)Do not summon mobs in Spawn

6)No quarries in Twilight, Nether, End or other worlds except Overworld

7)Only 1 quarry per player at one time, once your quarry is finished, please fill in quarry and place sign indicating to not dig down

8)Have fun and play fair, we are a small tight community

9)Enjoy!

(This section will be updated as needed)

Server Summary:
This is a BRAND NEW SERVER - Just started April 5, 2014. We are a small tight community, currently gaining new players. The server is professionally hosted and is available 24/7. Active Admins, but not the need to babysit. The owner: ThatDorkyGuy, has extensive experience running Minecraft servers in the past. Has ran them for several years from: Tekkit, Mindcrack, FTB Ultimate and FTB Unleashed. We are NOOB FRIENDLY and prefer players who want to explore, adventure and learn all the mods. We are NOT looking for PRO Minecraft players who know every single thing and act rude to other players. We are a helpful and passionate community about enjoying the time we have to play. If interested, fill out the application below! Thank you and we look forward to seeing you on the server!

Banned Items:
-World Anchors
(This section will be updated as needed)

Whitelist Application Format:
In-Game Name:
How old are you?
Where are you from (City, State or Country)?
What are you looking for in this server?
How long have you been playing Minecraft?
What experience do you have with Modded MC?
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server?
How active are you?
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)?

Last edited:

boratanoim

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Boratanoim

How old are you? 19

Where are you from? Australia My good sir

What are you looking for in this server? I am looking for a small mature but sometimes silly Non abusing admin server with a chill vibe and can just have fun

How long have you been playing Minecraft? About 4 years now

What experience do you have with Modded MC? About 5 months for ftb but normal mods since whenever

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? No I haven't

How active are you? Sexually active? No I joke, I would be on every single day For 4 hours +

Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? 9 Rules, 1 quarry per person thank you very much xD

XxSaRobz09xX

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: XxSaRobz09xX
How old are you? 19
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? UK
What are you looking for in this server? A friendly server that is fun and mature!
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 1.8 Adventure update
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I've played FTB since Ultimate and I have worked around with mods such as IC2 and Thaumcraft, Buildcraft and more! I have used Power armour and have an AE system!
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? No
How active are you? Im on mostly every day for around 2-3 hours!
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Totally! And the one quarry per person rule is amazing! Thanks!

Recyrexor

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Recyrexor
How old are you? 25
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Maine, USA
What are you looking for in this server? Something new to discover. A close group of friends to enjoy playing minecraft with.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Over 2 years.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? the modpacks I'm not familiar with are, horizons, monster, and TPPI because my computer I guess doesn't have enough memory to run it. Other than that I have used every mod in FTB, however I have also played Pixelmon 3.0 for a while.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? Yes, but due to inactivity. It was a server that if you weren't active daily that you would be booted. I found it to be a stupid rule and left. Cause I'd rather not prioritize a video game over real life necessities.
How active are you? Weekly at the least. If I can keep myself entertained on the server, then I will be staying for a long time. I would love to be a very active member. The first week I will probably be on everyday if I like it. After that I will see how things go.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I would only add that quarries be built underground. Only because giant holes in the world ruins the beauty of the landscape. Other than that the rules are pretty straight forward and I agree with them.

Last edited:

Tommy Nguyen

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: TommyDiamonds
How old are you? 24
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? USA
What are you looking for in this server? Stability, minimal lag, and a great active community
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I've been playing since FTB Ultimate was released. I've only played FTB because it is my favorite Mod.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? No
How active are you? Very, I play about 3-4 hrs a day
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)?
I agree with all 9 rules above.

Fletcher1237

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Fletcher1237
How old are you?: 14
Where are you from (City, State or Country)?: New Zealand
What are you looking for in this server?: A small, whitelisted, modded, community server with a friendly and enthusiastic community.
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since 1.2
What experience do you have with Modded MC?: I have played with modpack ever since tekkit came out, and i'm experienced most of the mods FTB has to offer (thanks to Direwolf20).
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server?: Nope :)
How active are you?: Daily unless I have a homework assignment.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)?: Yes i agree to all the rule listed as i hate people abusing portal guns and other players. There are 9 rules that must be followed on this amazing community server (and maybe only use quarries in the deep dark that has double ore spawn
:p)

Mads Sjøbeck

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application Format
In-Game Name: mads714
How old are you: 13 soon 14 :D
Where are you from (City, State or Country) Denmark Midtjylland
What are you looking for in this server: playing with other people and having fun
How long have you been playing Minecraft: allmost since it came out
What experience do you have with Modded MC: yes ive startet with tekkit and moved on to voltz and then ftb for a while
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server: i think so
How active are you: i have some work but i like to play a couple times a week
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above): i totaly agree :D

Techodue

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: I_Da_Best
How old are you? 14
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? usa
What are you looking for in this server? A great server that will stay for a long time to have fun and enjoy it.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? when still in beta.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I've been having fun with dire wolf20 pack and gave this a try.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? yes, sadly, hopefully i still get accepted
How active are you? i would like to play for about 2-5 hours daily depends on weekdays i would most likely play less.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? i do agree and understand completely.

Ouhai

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application Format:
In-Game Name: Ouhai_Bell
How old are you? 16
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Maryland
What are you looking for in this server? Cool people that I can play with
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Roughly a year and a half
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I rarely play vanilla because it's boring
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? Yes, I was banned for singing in a skype call with the owner
How active are you? I usually get on atleast once a day
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I agree with all nine of them

Muphet

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: muphet
What are you looking for in this server? - GT community that prefer harder style of gameplay. I'm sick of people who whine about macerator using diamond..
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since creative versions but switched to modded minecraft when buildcraft was out. Almost never played vanilla again. I'm just a fan of tech-mods.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I could type a lot here but some people would probably throw application away based on how much text is here. I played every possible pack on FTB and technic (major packs, not private ofc), including Unleashed+GT with Canadian friends (did I typed it properly? :D) and resonant rise+gt after (longest). There was unleashed+gt called valvin if anybody here remembers, and quite a bit on ftb-ultimate. Tbh im playing mostly packs that contain GT addon, it's just too easy without it.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? Yes, there was a single time when admin of private server decided to ban me because i made possible to exit trap around my own nether portal (warning sign on both sides) and he called it griefing. n/c
How active are you? Depends on the realm. If i get into it i can spend literally 10 hours a day grinding. I'm also playing EVE Online so i might be offline sometimes but in most cases i can ran both games.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes, I accept to them. There is 11 rules (enjoy, request access, info about community is not a rule. people above should learn to read).

Le_Joueur

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application
In-Game Name: Le_Joueur
How old are you? 48
Where are you from (City State or Country)? Lauderdale MNUSA
What are you looking for in this server? Attention for my sculptures
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since beta 1.3
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I've been doing it since before modpacks; I help out with questions about FtB Unleashed.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? Not yet; is this going to be a requirement?
How active are you? Daily, pretty late at night (western hemisphere that is).
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Why certainly! All nine! (Well, only sometimes on number nine.)

Youriyo20

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: youriyo20
How old are you? 17
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? The Netherlands
What are you looking for in this server? What i'm looking in this server is to find a nice place to build my underground city/base without the overworld reseting
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I believe since 1.6/1.7 beta
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I've played alot of different modpacks and started playing modded minecraft with Tekkit.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server?
How active are you? I'm on almost every day sometimes a little less because of work and friends.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I do agree with the rules and at this moment of writing there are nine rules.

BrahminMan

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:lenily1
How old are you?15
Where are you from (City, State or Country)?Missoula,Montana,USA
What are you looking for in this server?Looking for a small, chill server to just have fun
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I started playing during 1.2.5
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I've been playing it obsessively since the release of the FTB Pyramid Map.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server?No.
How active are you?A few hours every day.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)?Yes, there appear to be 9.

hockey25fan

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: hockey25fan
How old are you? 13
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Illinois
What are you looking for in this server? People to help me with ftb for I have not played it in a year
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 5 years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? About 1 year
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? One server they were modding too many people so yes I grief it cause it got boring and got banned. Won't happen tho
How active are you? 1-2 hours a day (I have school
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Of course. There are nine rules

infestedqq

Jul 29, 2019
just a heads up im applying for me and my best mate who only just started minecraft and doesnt have an account on here
my application
In-Game Name:infestedqq
How old are you?24
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? perth australia
What are you looking for in this server? just a nice quiet server for me and my mate to build on and some people to have a few laughs with
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 6 years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? ive played everything from vanilla to agrarian skies/tekkit/FTB ultimate..
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? nope
How active are you? i would play every day
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)?i do agree.. and there are 9

my friends application

In-Game Name:nazrael1234
How old are you?24
Where are you from (City, State or Country)?perth australia
What are you looking for in this server? a quiet server to learn the game on
How long have you been playing Minecraft? i just started
What experience do you have with Modded MC? none, my friend will be teaching me
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? no
How active are you? i will play almost every day
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? yes.. 9

irock2much

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: irock2much
How old are you? 14
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Canada
What are you looking for in this server? A fun, friendly, whitelisted server!
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I never had the money before, but I always played with the demo. March 10 2015
What experience do you have with Modded MC? FTB Infinity, Orespawn, and Pixelmon
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? Nope
How active are you? I feel pretty active, I try to be on 4 hours at max.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes I agree, there are 9 rules.

chaoticdarkninja

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Dovahkiiiin
How old are you? 15
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Canada
What are you looking for in this server? Fun
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I played vanilla mc for one hear then played ftb for another year. I'm very experienced.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? Yes, on the first day of playing I was being stupid and griefed some guy's house.
How active are you?
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules arelisted above)? Yes I agree