Thank You FTB Crew/Team!

extrem09

Jul 29, 2019
Slow and the FTB Crew/Team, I would like to thank you guys for all of the work you have done with the FTB map and mod pack. Thank you for re kindling my love for minecraft mods with the FTB map and thank you for making it easy to make a modded server, that my friends and I can play on ( Oh and thank you for making sure all the mods have permission from their respective author/s).
Once again thank you for all the hard work you have done and all of the sleepless nights you guys have spent on making the pack, map and launcher. I'm pretty sure that i say this for most of us, Thank You! :D

Also Thank you to all of the mod authors that have spent countless hours and sleepless nights making all of these mods that most of us love to play with! :D

One last time, Thank You to everyone who has spent time working on all things Feed The Beast.!

Reactions: Stellastronza

Stellastronza

Jul 29, 2019
Slow and the FTB Crew/Team, I would like to thank you guys for all of the work you have done with the FTB map and mod pack. Thank you for re kindling my love for minecraft mods with the FTB map and thank you for making it easy to make a modded server, that my friends and I can play on ( Oh and thank you for making sure all the mods have permission from their respective author/s).
Once again thank you for all the hard work you have done and all of the sleepless nights you guys have spent on making the pack, map and launcher. I'm pretty sure that i say this for most of us, Thank You! :D

Also Thank you to all of the mod authors that have spent countless hours and sleepless nights making all of these mods that most of us love to play with! :D

One last time, Thank You to everyone who has spent time working on all things Feed The Beast.!
... And put that donation button already! I wanna contribute!

extrem09

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks! I just thought is should be time to finally have some sort of thanks to everyone who has contributed to the pack! :D Also the entire FTB Team desirves some credit for keeping up with all of our bitching and eta requesting! :D :p