Texture Pack File Placement.

Made_You_Look

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry if this is the wrong area, feel free to move/delete if it doesn't belong here.

Anyway, I have a 1.4.7 JohnSmith 32x Biomes O'Plenty texture sheet for terrain blocks, and I would like to add it to my JSTR pack, but I'm not sure where precisely to put it, as in the file structure. I tried to find a pack with Biomes O' Plenty support in it to use as an example, but had no luck. If someone could tell me how/where, that would be super neat.

Also, do I have to add placeholder files for the items sheet and other texture files, or will it just draw from the default mod textures if there's nothing there?

Thanks, and sorry again if this is the wrong place.

Thewafflier

Jul 29, 2019
are you sure you aren't using extrabiomesXL, because I believe JSTR already supports that.
but if you actually are using biomes o plenty, then create a folder on your desktop called biomesop
then put the texture sheets in that.
then FINALLY put the biomesop folder in the texture pack's .zip
hope that helps!

Reactions: OmegaPython

Made_You_Look

Jul 29, 2019
I'm positive the sheet is for BoP. I'm making the switch as BoP seems to be the superior mod, and JSTR as of yet has no official support for it. Thanks for the help, I'll try your suggestion asap. ^_^

Thewafflier

Jul 29, 2019
I did some summerfields support for the mod a while back, but that was with the 1.5 texture switch-up, so if it doesn't work then say so and I'll see what it is for 1.4.7

Made_You_Look

Jul 29, 2019
Dangit. Tried your suggestion, no dice. It's still 16x default. :/

Sorry about the delay, the 1.4.7 BoP download wouldn't play nice with the launcher modpack editor.

Edit: Hold up, I'll try renaming the file to "blocks" or "terrain", see if that changes anything. Sidenote - barley fields are spectacular even on default. :eek:

Edit2: AHA! I found some 1.4.7 completed Doku support, and am now using that as a base, so everything is fine.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/z7me7h59vfmhsl0/Biomes_O_Plenty_Mod_Support.zip If anyone needs it.
Anyone let me know if you want the JS sheet.