Test Pack Please Ignore: Connection Lost, End of Stream

apollo2010

Jul 29, 2019
Alright so as the thread title says, connection lost, end of stream. Every time I log onto my friends server, I get this message either right away or within 10 minutes. But I can log into another server and not have any issues. We had this issue with two other modpacks as well and different launchers. Any suggestions?

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
Alright so as the thread title says, connection lost, end of stream. Every time I log onto my friends server, I get this message either right away or within 10 minutes. But I can log into another server and not have any issues. We had this issue with two other modpacks as well and different launchers. Any suggestions?
since it happens only on your freinds server, i think it is a problem with his server, not the pack.

Reactions: buggirlexpres

apollo2010

Jul 29, 2019
Weve tried just about everything we can outside of a new server since he is waiting until next pay day to do that. Disabled all firewalls, Disabled all plugins. We have no clue what it could actually be causing it.

SephirothWS

Jul 29, 2019
apollo2010 said:
Disabled all plugins
Try running it on a non-bukkit environment? Like the actual forge environment? Cauldron/MCPC+ is known to cause issues with various mods...