Open Server Terris|MindCrack v8|CoreProtect|Protection

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Raydonman

Jul 29, 2019
5m5NK.jpg

Server: ftb.terrismc.info

The creators of vanilla minecraft server Terris bring you our server, now configured with MindCrack. Terris has existed for a number of years, home to hundreds of new players. Our server is a casual style place to play. There is no PVP allowed. Giant cities and creative homes are encouraged. If you think you have what it takes to run your own city in the game, get with us, and we'll help make you a mayor with your own warp point. The server is currently on Normal difficulty.

Everyone who was using our server before has their items transferred over. For now, because your location saves and you could potentially spawn in rocks, items save on death. That will be a thing for 10 days, then we will remove it. That gives enough time for people to join in and either die, or warp out of the potential rocks they will be in, or the massive ocean they'll spawn in.

With our current config, we have changed some aspects of GregTech as well as change the difficulty of Forestry to Normal. It can be complicated using NEI unless you update your config. Please download the following config file:
After downloading, please go to your config file and drag and drop the config folder, overwriting and merging as applicable. Any questions, let us know!

Server Specs​
Processor(s):Intel Xeon E3-1270 - 3.4GHz - 5GT/s HT Speed
Core Name:Sandy Bridge
Memory (RAM): 16GB DDR3 ECC
128GB Samsung 830 SSD
100mbps

All donations have gone, and will always go to server costs and upgrades, usually to include more RAM or faster connection

Our rules are as follows:
  • Be respectful of other players
  • No unnecessary swearing
  • Don't spam the chat
  • No advertising whether for sale or traffic
  • No griefing of any kind to include:
    Stealing, destroying others items, killing, bringing creepers to peoples' houses, building in or around others without permission, etc.​
  • Cheating or hacking will get you banned
  • Don't ask for game changes, such as weather or time
  • No trespassing, traps are allowed
  • One quarry at a time, and protect it
The mods we don't include are:
  • MFFS
  • Gravi Suite
  • Obsidianplates
  • Portalgun
This server's map is here to stay, but we are going to be upgrading when more packs come out. We will do our best to ensure moving from one to the other is easy, but we'd like to keep world generation simple. We will let you know when something is going down, and how it will affect you.

This server is open to all, come join, follow the signs posted, and send us a message. See you there!

Erztsuku

Jul 29, 2019
I got banned for no reason , I admit I took other peoples things but I returned it already. Unban please

Ryan784

Jul 29, 2019
May I ask why OmniTools is disabled? As well as Obsidian Plates.. Neither Mods have any game breaking features or any exploits with them - and are VERY useful. Please get back to me as soon as you can! ;)

Ryan784

Jul 29, 2019
I got banned for no reason , I admit I took other peoples things but I returned it already. Unban please
I can vouch that he at the least stole almost everything from me and Jamie. Deserves to stay banned. Breaking rules shouldn't be tolerated.

Erztsuku

Jul 29, 2019
Lol Ryan , most items I mined , your just jealous and even if you don't un-ban me , its okayt, I have servers to play ^^[DOUBLEPOST=1361452950][/DOUBLEPOST]In any way this server actually sucks , so lag.

Ryan784

Jul 29, 2019
Lol Ryan , most items I mined , your just jealous and even if you don't un-ban me , its okayt, I have servers to play ^^[DOUBLEPOST=1361452950][/DOUBLEPOST]In any way this server actually sucks , so lag.
Yes, you are 100% correct, I am jealous! Hahaha. You stole all our valuables and left nothing but junk. We rebuilt, and got over it fairly fast - so no hard feelings there (and I digress..). If this Server "sucks" why do you want to be unbanned? - you stole and broke the rules - even if you don't admit to the full extent of breaking said rules, no one wants you or your rather inadequate comments; you were banned for good reason (and I don't see why you should be unbanned) - so please leave with some dignity.

Slasher20

Jul 29, 2019
hey guys its slasher i have a bit of a problem, i was sailing on my boat when suddenly the world just ended and i couldnt stop due to my momentum and i fell out of the map, now it wont let me join.
pls halp XD

edit: Nevermind it was just the server going offline, i acted too quickly, sry :p

artis

Jul 29, 2019
why is the server not working?[DOUBLEPOST=1361736414][/DOUBLEPOST]please contact me when the server is working :(

Raydonman

Jul 29, 2019
3 more days left in the item on death setting. Anyone who hasn't played since the old server, should get on now to prevent spawning in the middle of nowhere underground.

Also, we've upgraded to the latest MindCrack

Raydonman

Jul 29, 2019
Alright everyone, MindCrack 8.2 is now live and good to go.

We've also enabled some more mods we previously didn't allow, so enjoy!