Teddybearbandit youtuber?

Mrteddybearbandit

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone I'm Mrteddybearbandit! So I love minecraft and mods! I have recently started a youtube series using the FTB ultimate pack. The series is meant for beginners and teach you the modpack. I know a lot of people have tutorials, however I want this to be a easy to find and learn series where all the tutorials are in one playlist and so on. Plus most of the series either began as a tutorial and turn into a lets play or the other way around. Anyways my channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/MrTeddybearbandit I have to go now! so please check out the videos if you are new to the modpack and want to learn!

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome. Good luck with the tutorial videos. Might I make a suggestion though? Ultimate is for 1.4.7, and a lot has changed since then and some mods were completely re-written or have no update past 1.4.7 Why not do one on Unleashed or something like that?

Mrteddybearbandit

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the feed back I may actually use the new direwolf pack! The reason I don't do FTB Unleashed is 1: It wont launch 2: I don't know the mods well