Open Server Tecraft! 24/7, Grief Protection! RPG Immersion Pack 1.0.1 [50 Slots] [No Lag!]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Freezus

Jul 29, 2019
I can try and help with the config files? Java by itself I do not know.
Also I'm gonna join the server :)

Xnotaze

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to appeal my ban, due to the fact that I was wrongfully banned, and XPownageXer was in a bad mood at the time...banning me for something I didn't do.

XPownageXer

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to appeal my ban, due to the fact that I was wrongfully banned, and XPownageXer was in a bad mood at the time...banning me for something I didn't do.
Yeah you did, If you would like to lie again I will be happy to never unban you.

gusgillis1

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah you did, If you would like to lie again I will be happy to never unban you.
Seriously, you need to give people chances, let him explain his side, and you can explain your side, and give the guy a second chance, if he says he never did something, does that mean he is automatically lying? He says you were at a bad mood at the time, is that true? What was the reason you banned him, was anyone else with him? What is your side of the story, and what is his. Seriously, you need some kindness lessons, because if people keep coming on to the forums, and saying they were wrongfully banned, and you just responding with "If you would like to lie again I will be happy to never unban you." is that going to make people want to come on to your server? No! Its not, is this post going to make people want to come to the server, no, its not.

Dick. Ban me if you want, I disliked this server anyways, not saying its bad, I just personally disliked it.

UgLounge

Jul 29, 2019
XPownage, the IP in the OP isn't working for me. I noticed something about the IP changing, but I can't find another IP listed.
Also, you mind me asking why you run a server? You don't seem to be enjoying it to be honest.

EpicPwn

Jul 29, 2019
May i be unbanned. I was giving the ip to a server my friend wanted to go to.(sorry i wasn't thinking about whispering)

terrorblade

Jul 29, 2019
hello, just wanted to say hi and that I'm joining the server soon, hope it's not down, since last posts say that it was, and it's been a long time since someone posts in here, well hope it turns ok when I try to join.