Open Tech Reborn - Can't create Calcite Dust from Marble or Basalt Dust

W

Wills106

Summary of the problem Tech Reborn - Can't create Calcite Dust from Marble or Basalt Dust

Pack Version 1.2.1

What is the bug? I am trying to create rubber using the Chemical Reactor (Tech Reborn).
The recipe calls for combinations of Calcite Dust to make rubber.

To make Calcite you need to use the Industrial Centrifuge (Tech Reborn) to process either Marble Dust or Basalt Dust into the Calcite, but there is no way to create either dusts in the first place.

You cant place Marble or Basalt into any of the following machines to grind them:

AE2: Quartz Grindstone
IC2: Macerator
Extra Utils 2: Crusher
Ender IO: SAG Mill
Thermal Expansion: Pulverizer

Mod & Version MOD Pack 1.5.1
TechReborn 2.1.11.209

Link to log file

Is it repeatable?

Known Fix

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Summary of the problem Tech Reborn - Can't create Calcite Dust from Marble or Basalt Dust

Pack Version 1.2.1

What is the bug? I am trying to create rubber using the Chemical Reactor (Tech Reborn).
The recipe calls for combinations of Calcite Dust to make rubber.

To make Calcite you need to use the Industrial Centrifuge (Tech Reborn) to process either Marble Dust or Basalt Dust into the Calcite, but there is no way to create either dusts in the first place.

You cant place Marble or Basalt into any of the following machines to grind them:

AE2: Quartz Grindstone
IC2: Macerator
Extra Utils 2: Crusher
Ender IO: SAG Mill
Thermal Expansion: Pulverizer

Mod & Version MOD Pack 1.5.1
TechReborn 2.1.11.209

Link to log file

Is it repeatable?

Known Fix
That sounds like a bug, but just a couple of quick question: are there different types of marble or basalt in the pack? Does JEI/NEI tell you, when you select marble dust and then click R for recipes, show any useful info?

W

Wills106

For both there is ProjectRed Exploration, but you can't actually click on them in JEI.
For both Dusts it only states you need 4 Small piles of the dust to craft one, then if you click on a small pile it says you can split a dust down into 4 small ones etc.
I think some parts of Tech Reborn are switched off. As Tech Reborn offers similar items to IC2 but not everything has been tested it looks?
You can't even craft the Tech Reborn Grinder, probably due to there being 6 or so similar machines to grind.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
For both there is ProjectRed Exploration, but you can't actually click on them in JEI.
For both Dusts it only states you need 4 Small piles of the dust to craft one, then if you click on a small pile it says you can split a dust down into 4 small ones etc.
I think some parts of Tech Reborn are switched off. As Tech Reborn offers similar items to IC2 but not everything has been tested it looks?
You can't even craft the Tech Reborn Grinder, probably due to there being 6 or so similar machines to grind.
Ah, this sounds like another one of those recipe bits that slipped through the cracks; there was a similar issue with other TechReborn/IC2 parts, where only one version was accepted in the recipe, and only the other version could be made. It might be necessary to call @tfox83 in on this one :\

S

Sgt.Stomp

[FTB Beyond]I just downloaded the latest version for MC 1.10.2 (2.1.13.219) and the recipe for marble dust is still missing. I have tried all the machines that should macerate, or grind an ore. Cheating in marble dust does allow me to use the industrial centrifuge and make calcite dust though.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Is there a recipe for crafting one type of marble into the other? That would be a fairly quick and dirty way to solve the issue - have one marble spawn but be convertable into the other - if the TR update hasn't fixed it.

I might look at what Crafttweaker script would be needed for this...

S

Sgt.Stomp

I tried different chisel versions of marble and the other type of marble that doesn't seem to spawn, no luck... I also tried quarried stone, I read somewhere else that it would produce marble dust, still no luck...

I don't know how to make a crafttweaker recipe but wouldn't be against putting one in.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk