Tech-Galore|FTB Beta Pack A 1.4.2|Whitelist

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Miner7747

Jul 29, 2019
Assuming Mystcraft books are enabled,This looks great. :)

• IGN: miner7747
  • What mod do you have most experience with: IC2, I have been playing it since beta 1.4.
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server:I have never been banned,I know about the mods,and I love community servers.
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above:The server is 100% legit
  • Extra(optional): I know how to make a mystcraft age correctly and that spamming dense ores symbols is laggy and unbalanced.

Shuester

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN:shuester77 (no caps)
  • What mod do you have most experience with:ic2
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server:i play all the time and am generally a good guy.
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above: all of them are important how ever i think no griefing is most important
  • Extra(optional):

underground5456

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN:underground5456
  • What mod do you have most experience with: ic2, buildcraft redpower
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server: because i dont grief under any circumstances and i can contribute to the server greatly
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above: this server is 100% legit
  • Extra(optional):

DieHarlequin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DieHarlequin
What mod do you have most experience with: I dont know, bit of everything I guess
Why should you be allowed to join the server: Why not? No again, I dont know. Your choice.
In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above: Second rule, respect is important and keeps it polite.
Extra(optional): My oh my, it's that time again.

jd10125

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:jd10125
What mod do you have most experience with:all but gragtech nd thermal expantion (i know alil bit bout them)
Why should you be allowed to join the server: im great with the mods, i can help others, nd im looking for a good community to be part of
In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above:Do not kill at random or PVP will be turned off

NeXXon

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN:the_only_nexxon
  • What mod do you have most experience with: bc3 ic² forestry nei Rei's Minimap Advanced Machines... well most of them i'd say
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server: because i want to build freakin cool buildings everyone can enjoy
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above: The community aspect, otherwise it wouldn't be a server would it??
  • Extra(optional):little slow in the beginning but great builds in the late game

223thehunter

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN:223THEHUNTER
  • What mod do you have most experience with:IC
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server:I don't bother anyone and i would like to play ftb.
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above:No griefing

TheFoxGoesMoo

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: TheFoxGoesMoo
  • What mod do you have most experience with: ComputerCraft
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server: I'm pretty chill, nice, and friendly
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above: No griefing

GamingVictim

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Disturbedsolja
  • What mod do you have most experience with: I have experience all of the mods except Steve's Carts and GregTech and Forestry but I am willing to learn.
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server: I am a fast learner and I can share anything I learn with other people on the server. I try my best to not bring any bad moods to the servers and keep everything running smoothly.
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above: I would say the respecting everybody rule because if people don't respect each other then that leads to griefing and other rules being broken. When other rules are broken then problems are created.

Pianoman348

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Pianoman349
  • What mod do you have most experience with: ic2/gregtech
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server:because i love playing the game and i will play everyday if i enjoy the server
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above: i believe that not griefing is the most important. nothing feels worse than coming onto a server after a long day and all your stuff being gone.
  • Extra(optional): None

CMOWD3

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: CMOWD3
  • What mod do you have most experience with: IC2
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server: I like Minecraft and I would like to get on a server that is nice and small, had a bit of experience with vanilla servers, no community in them so I thought this would be perfect.
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above: No griefing, even though there will always be that noob that comes along and destroys everything...
  • Extra(optional): Hope I'm not to late to join!! (hehe)

Hops

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN:hopdog
  • What mod do you have most experience with:ic2/redpower
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server:I play well with other's :D i love trouble shooting machines and factories.
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above:probibly the golden rule of minecraft No Griefing. baring that i like pvp only when both sides agree.
  • Extra(optional):I have a dream of some day opening up my own shop on a server :D

manofthestars

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN:manofthestars
  • What mod do you have most experience with: IC2 or BC3 (who doesn't) been playing around with TE as a replacement for IC2 though
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server: i can follow rules and love to help out others especially do projects and such with others
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above: no griefing and respecting eachother
  • Extra(optional): thank you for taking a min took at my app :)

sootool

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: sootool
  • What mod do you have most experience with: hmm... i am realy good with almost all the mods, ic2, bc, mistcraft, forestry, railcraft, factorazation, mffs, railcraft and thermal expention.
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server: i amd very nice guy and a dedicated player and have no problems help other any way, i am very creative and very good wth the mods.
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above: above all? i have several sharing the top slot, but if have to choose one it will be no grifing
  • Extra(optional): this server is my last hope to find a good comunity and a nice server in a sea of trols and grifers.

Shivy011

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Shivy011
  • What mod do you have most experience with: BuildCraft, IC2 & TE
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server: I just want to find a nice FTB server to play on and this seems like the way to go. I also want to meet some new people and just have some fun, gaining more experience with the mods in the time aswell ;)
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above: Respect