Team Fortress 2!

Codex

Jul 29, 2019
Does anybody here play Team Fortress 2? I play a couple of classes pretty well, do a bit of comp, collect hats, you know, the usual slightly above average TF2 player.

Karzack

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't played in a while. I really love the game, I just don't have the reflexes for shooters anymore. I played Pyro for a while and did okay, I guess. I have since moved to Heavy though. I'm pretty much an eternal noob when it comes to TF2, so he seems best suited for me. :) I've never got into the trading and hats aspect of the game. I just get what I get from drops and try to push the cart.

I introduced my oldest son to the game and he really got into trading for weapons and such. He doesn't play any more either. We used to make a nice Heavy/Medic pair. A lot easier to communicate when he's sitting right next to me. :)

Again, I haven't played in a while, but I know that urge to play will come back again some day.

Scale_e

Jul 29, 2019
Ran a TF2 clan way back before all the hats and custom weapons and whatnot. We were pretty good. The hats and the weapons sort of ruined the game for us. That and the competitive scene only being interested in 5 point capture.