Tank cart wont go through portal ?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

phantomcraft

Jul 29, 2019
My tank cart won't go through my mystcraft portal, Its 3x3 portal so there is lots of space. When it touches the portal it makes a weird sound and keeps standing there even when i push it, thanks for the help :)

Fuzzlewhumper

Jul 29, 2019
Have you:
Gone through that portal?
Tried sending another type of cart through the portal?
Powered the rail to make sure it's not stopping the cart and preventing it from going through the portal?
Does there need to be loaded chunks on both sides? (Doesn't a portal do that already though?)
Is it something to do with the portal being on a chunk boundary and causing the issue?
Your avatar is a duck?
What does phantomcraft have to do with a duck?
Why am I hungry for duck now?
Do I plan on getting to 20 questions or just give up and not even bother to finish this senten

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Is the linkbook you're using linked to the same world you're trying to send the cart through? If so, have you used a link modifier to enable intra-age linking?
If you're trying to send anything through a portal to the same age you have to make sure intra-age linking is enabled on the linkbook.