[Suggestions] 1.6.4 packs for 32 bit OS

Finishigor

Jul 29, 2019
I have read tons of thread about the memory issue and 32bit users cannot give FTB more then 1gb ram. Well i found another idea that can help you.

Singleplayer
1: Disable the modpacks Opis and MobiusCore.
2: In game menu go to options and turn down all graphic to the lowest. You can try raise the graphic when you are in the game, but if the game crash you have to turn it down again before you try to join the game. Normal distance works without crashing.
3: Create a new world, and everything should be fine. Wait untill the world have loaded abit, it helps the game to not crash in the start.

Multiplayer
1: Disable the modpacks Opis and MobiusCore.
2: In game menu go to options and turn down all graphic to the lowerst. Normal render distance works, but can crash the game sometimes.
3: Be sure that the server have disabled same mods, Opis and MobiusCore. If the server still use this mods, you are not able to join cause your game will crash.
4: Join the server, and everything should be fine. Wait untill the world have loaded abit, it helps the game to not crash in the start.

Recipe crash my game: It happend few times that the game can crash when you want to see a specific recipe. Its not that often, but it can happend.

GL error: Im still struggling with the GL error message in the FTB console, i have restarted the game 1-2times and the GL error message disappears. Have not found any other way to get rid of it, but i will keep make few test runs.

Hint: If you feel some "block lagg" you have to disable Ars magica. When you/someone fight with a mob from Ars magica makes the CPU to use 100% and cannot keep up for some reason.

Update 14-12-13: Disable Evoc, its one of the mods thats came together with Mapwriting modpack. Now you are able to run with full graphic. Be sure to turn it down before you step into a nether portal. It prevent crashing.

P.s. If you find another way to fix the issues on a better way, feel free to post it down below.

Last edited:

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Changed the name of the thread, this should help with all current 1.6.4 packs, and I wanted the title to reflect that.

Thank you for taking the time to do this for the users.