Solved Stuck in a state of dying but can't!

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

BabeCerberus

Mar 3, 2022
I am playing revelations 3.4.0 on a private server with friends and I have come across a problem that started with a bat in the nether attacking me which made my character look like it was taking constant damage and now I'm stuck with 0 hearts and can't find a way to die to reset myself. I figured out that I could use /heal to get my hearts back but the second I took damage of any kind it would put me back to this state of dying. At first I tried to just fall in lava and take other means of damage but nothing successful. I've tried /kill multiple times, I've done /kill while I was in survival and creative and then I tried to /kill myself while I was loading into the server and that got rid of the screen shake of taking constant damage and now I'm left with 0 hearts still and now /heal doesn't work anymore. I've attempted other commands to give myself more hearts and none of those have worked either. Mobs don't attack me in this state either.

Attachments

• 2022-03-03_21.36.39.png
    2022-03-03_21.36.39.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 68