Problem Storage Drawers in Direwolf20 1.16: Issue with Drawer Controller?

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

louiedep

Jan 8, 2021
Folks,

Is there an issue with the Drawer Controller in DW20 1.16? I can't seem to get it to open manually. It will accept items, but the UI won't open. Is there no longer a UI?

Thanks,
LouieDep

ProbNotTrunks

Jan 15, 2021
I will take it one step further. Is there an issue between Refined Storage and the drawer controller in the DW20 1.16? I have an external storage hooked up to the drawer controller and it is connected via RS cables to the controller, disk drive, AND crafting grid just to make sure. And now every time that I log in, I have to take out all of the ores and such that are in my compacting drawers and such for the Refined Storage system to read that they are in there. If I search the RS system before doing that, I can not see any of the ores and such that are in the compacting drawers, despite the fact that they are attached to the drawer controller and it is all linked up.