Open Sticky Piston duplication

C

Cralis

Summary of the problem Sticky Piston duplication

Pack Version 1.1.4

What is the bug? I placed a sticky piston into the world and then broke it (to move to a new location), and got 2 sticky pistons back into my inventory.

Mod & Version Unmodified Direwolf20 1.1.4

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? Yes, it happened 8 times in a row.

Known Fix No.

Reactions: DeathOfTime
B

boballama

In made a sticky piston yesterday and when I had placed it I noticed that I had another in my inventory. I thought that I might have accidentally crafted two of them, though I didn't quite see how. This might explain it. I do not recall breaking the 1st piston before noticing that I had a anther one in my inventory.

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
this bug is still present in 1.2.1. Using all default mod. Only config change was inverting botania's magnet ring. Using both a server I set up on the same pc as the client. I do not have op on the server. The client is launched from the curse launcher. Restarting the client and server do not fix the issue.

Crafted a sticky piston using a piston and a rice slime ball. placed the sticky piston below a man pool sticky side on top. Found I had another sticky piston in my inventory that i didn't craft. I placed it and broke it and had two sticky pistons in my inventory. Disconnected from the server I am running on the pc and reconnected. The sticky pistons are still duping on break.

D

DaJoesefMan

This still seems to be a bug on Direwolf20 1.3.2 through to 1.4.1.
After emptying your hand placing pistons you are able to place an infinite amount of them, and on servers they are invisible to other players until they right click on the area where the piston is.
Happens in both multiplayer and singleplayer.

Last edited: