Starship Game (Builders Needed)

samuel127849

Jul 29, 2019
Base Ideas:
FTB is one of the best tech mod packs out there, yet no-one has ever made a single map for the community. My goal is to create a space ship or station with fully functioning systems. I am a great designer of systems, but I am not artistically gifted so i need builders to help me. This project is going to be done using FTB techworld. The station/ship will have certain jobs assigned to players such as gardener, captain, or traitor. This idea of a traitor among the crew is the central idea behind the whole map

Current Stage:
  • Recruitment

Systems/Places to be included:
  • Reactor
  • FTL Drive (If the project is a ship
  • Hydroponics
  • Bridge
  • Engineering
  • Atmospherics
  • Living Quarters
  • Transportation systems
    • For people
    • For items and information
  • Rescue System
  • Custom Objective System
    • Assigns whether you an engineer, captain, or a traitor
  • Custom game modes with voting system
Characters/Jobs
  • Captain
    • Basically coordinates the whole crew to keep the ship from falling apart and to find who the traitor(s) is.
  • Engineer
    • Handyman of the ship. Jobs such as fixing broken air locks to saving the ship by deactivation the nuclear core before it goes critical
  • Traitor
    • The traitor is randomly given an assignment to follow. It could just be assassinate someone and then escape to destroy the ship by any means
  • More to come
    • I don't have all the time in the world to type this up
Applications
  • In General (required aspects of both builders or coders)
    • In general you need to be comfortable with the mods and have good knowledge on how most of the mods work.
  • Computer Craft Coders
    • This project will extensively relies on computers for different tasks such ass job assignment to controlling the nuclear core. There will intentionally be 2-3 coding positions available unless more are needed. To apply just send me an application showing me your greatest computer craft creation. This project will mostly have terminals only. The only exception at this point would be a turtle to interact with the core because of radiation. Coders will be the backbone of the whole entire team.
  • Builders
    • The builders job will be to make the ship look stunning. All builders must submit pictures or videos of their builds and be comfortable with the mods, the only exception to this rule will be spectacular builders that have some really amazing builds. Builders will help build the piping and other systems.
  • Application (Required)
    • Minecraft User Name:
    • Job Desired:
    • Knowledge level of the mods: (new,OK,good,excellent)
    • Previous builds:

Reactions: Orien

Clubbryce

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft User Name: Clubbryce
  • Job Desired: In General
  • Knowledge level of the mods: Good
  • Previous builds: I mainly build on small servers, like right now im making an underground more of lair or living place. But i lost contact with the server owner and i can't get on the server.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Name: GPuzzle
Job Desired: In General/ComputerCraft Coder (I'm more comfortable with RP2 logical systems, though. I may be able to get stuff correctly.
Knowledge Level: Fairly good, especially in combining all of them
Previous Builds: a Black Mesa, a TARDIS and an Enterprise.

Reactions: Exedra

samuel127849

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft User Name: Clubbryce
  • Job Desired: In General
  • Knowledge level of the mods: Good
  • Previous builds: I mainly build on small servers, like right now im making an underground more of lair or living place. But i lost contact with the server owner and i can't get on the server.

Ok in general ment that it was required in all jobs so would you like to be a builder or a coder?

Clubbryce

Jul 29, 2019
Ok in general ment that it was required in all jobs so would you like to be a builder or a coder?

I would go more for building. I'm not an artists but I know a little bit. I am more of a personal on the technical side of the building.

ped0b33r

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft User Name: ped0b33r (with a zero and two threes)
  • Job Desired: builder
  • Knowledge level of the mods: good-excellent
  • Previous builds: chinese house, roman city, castle and a (crappy) skyscraper
    I used to build with people on a tekkit server, so I have experience with working in teams. I moved to FTB now.
[DOUBLEPOST=1371372816][/DOUBLEPOST]i want to send you pics but it says that there is an error when i upload them?
The following error occurred

There was a problem uploading your file.

samuel127849

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft User Name: ped0b33r (with a zero and two threes)
  • Knowledge level of the mods: good-excellent
  • Previous builds: chinese house, roman city, castle and a (crappy) skyscraper
    I used to build with people on a tekkit server, so I have experience with working in teams. I moved to FTB now.
[DOUBLEPOST=1371372816][/DOUBLEPOST]i want to send you pics but it says that there is an error when i upload them?
The following error occurred

There was a problem uploading your file.
Accepted

agriggsdude

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft User Name: the_masiah
  • Knowledge level of the mods: excellent
  • Previous builds:various fun builds of citys castles and boats and a few server spawns

malymuwme

Jul 29, 2019
I hope the project is alive
  • Minecraft User Name: malymuwme
  • Knowledge level of the mods: good
  • Previous builds: Cores of spaceships, Underground bases, Security systems (With IC2, Computercraft,and many more mods)
  • Focused on these mods: IC2, Galacticraft,BC, Thermal Expansion,Applied Energetic

*Note: i am not from USA or Great Britain , so sometimes i have mistakes in my sentences. I hope this isn´t big problem.*

samuel127849

Jul 29, 2019
I hope the project is alive
  • Minecraft User Name: malymuwme
  • Knowledge level of the mods: good
  • Previous builds: Cores of spaceships, Underground bases, Security systems (With IC2, Computercraft,and many more mods)
  • Focused on these mods: IC2, Galacticraft,BC, Thermal Expansion,Applied Energetic

*Note: i am not from USA or Great Britain , so sometimes i have mistakes in my sentences. I hope this isn´t big problem.*
Sounds good. Your English is per fect by the way

SuinDraw

Jul 29, 2019
Is this still alive? and will it be for long
Minecraft User Name: TheEyes
Job Desired: All of 'em
Knowledge of Mods: Excellent
Previous Builds: magical AE battery station with autorecharging and power storage, oh my!

Orien

Jul 29, 2019
    • Minecraft User Name: ranger4950
    • Knowledge level of the mods: excellent
    • Previous builds: unfortunately I don't have pics but I have made a medieval style village using chisel.

Last edited: