Starbound

Yoh1612

Jul 29, 2019
Starbound haven't been released yet but i think that i should show this awesome game to people :)
HTML:
http://playstarbound.com/

Bahnmor

Jul 29, 2019
I wondered if someone would bring this game up. I was so saddened when it was announced that Terraria was no longer being worked on.
Then I found this and hope was restored.

Narcisism

Jul 29, 2019
I've been keeping an eye on that one. I can't wait xD This game is definitely on my "Look forward to" list.

Karzack

Jul 29, 2019
Terraria was (and still is) such an awesome game. I have been looking forward to Starbound and I can't wait to see it released.

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
I'm going to bring this to the forefront of the Other Games section, as the game is currently 1 day, 1 hour and 32 minutes from being released into open alpha.

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
I've made a private member room on the Teamspeak, if anyone would like to join it's called "Starbound Alpha Release :D" in the "Private Member Rooms" section. The password is "starbound".

MrKunji

Jul 29, 2019
I've heard about Starbound a time ago, it's going right under Portal in my Steam wishlist.

Doelloos Verdwaald

Jul 29, 2019
I bought a copy a few weeks ago to tie me over until I am off my periodic Minecraft cooldown. It is quite nice, never played Terraria but it looks a lot like it judging from the Let's Plays. Gameplay is a bit limited and linear but that's beta for you. Plus it's open to modding and the first have already been cropping up. Looking at the change logs the makers even incorporate the best/popular mods.

zilvarwolf

Jul 29, 2019
My wife and I are having quite a bit of fun playing Starbound. I think that there are some balance issues with ranged weapons, but it's still an awesomely fun game

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
I wondered if someone would bring this game up. I was so saddened when it was announced that Terraria was no longer being worked on.
Then I found this and hope was restored.
Wait, didnt they say no more work was being done and then release a MASSIVE 1.2 update months (a year at least?!) later?