Star Wars: KOTOR 1&2

Pick a side...

• Total voters

lazaruz76

Jul 29, 2019
Who here remembers these games. Got to play the first one a while back and loved it. Just found a collection pack of both for $20 US here so i figured "Why not?" Just started playing again and loving every minute of it. so here is a question. When you play do you try to go light side, dark side, neutral, or do you try to make the choices as if you are actually there (be yourself)? And, how did you like it?

DeadoolTS

Jul 29, 2019
i usaly go both have one character light and one dark, dark side give you better stuff right then and there , light you usaly have to waite to get the bennifits, but darkside powers are the shizznet

Norvalchis

Jul 29, 2019
I like being evil but your choices determine your alignment. I never liked being mean to my companions, so when I talked to them I gained light side points which was annoying. I made one character in kotor 2 that was completely evil because I never liked atton so I didn't care to be nice to him. But most of my characters were neutral because I liked to pretend I was there making my own decisions which were both light and dark. Being kind to criminals wasn't rational to me. So I was evil when it came to that; I was usually compassionate on most decisions involving companions and characters that I liked. Almost every Star Wars RPG I've played that gave you an option to be either light or dark I would choose dark because the dark side was so intriguing to me growing up, even though obi-wan was always my favorite character. Followed by darth vader of course.