Open speed upgrade in mechanical crafter bugged all RF machines

X

xxXDESTROYERZXxx

Summary of the problem speed upgrade in mechanical crafter bugged all RF machines

Pack Version 3.0.8

What is the bug? if there is a speed upgrade in my mechanical crafter , then the machines (magmetic generator and the mechanical crafter will stop working reason : grid overflown) help me , cannot progress anymore without machines working

Mod & Version sky factory 3

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? 1.place mechanical crafter
2.have a recipe on the crafter
3.place one speed upgrade on the crafter(as an upgrade)
4. then all your generators (for mine is magmetic generator )wouldn't work(reason : grid is overflown)

Known Fix idk

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
You don't have enough grid power.
To elaborate on this a little (@Wolf68k is absolutely right by the way): Extra Utilities 2 uses two separate power systems.

One is the RF system common to many mods, and usually blocks listed as "Generators" create this.

The other is a ExU2-only power system called Grid Power. The blocks that generate Grid Power (or GP, for short) are almost always denoted as "Mills"; you might have seen the Water Mills, Manual Mills or Fire Mills in JEI - there are many others as well - and all produce this Grid Power. The first one you need to make though is the Solar Panel from ExU2. GP is tied into your character; it doesn't need wires, every GP-producing block you have contributes to the total pool of GP you have available. Items such as Speed Upgrades, Angel Rings and others use Grid Power (they deduct from this pool), so if you want to use them, you need to have something generating GP.

TL;DR, build some Extra Utilities 2 solar panels using 3 lapis, 2 polished stone and 1 resonating redstone crystal per 3 panels (I recommend at least 3 or 4 lots of these, for 9-12 panels). That'll sort you out for the time being.