Something Wrong with World

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConstipationNation

Jul 29, 2019
Well, every time I had tried to actually play on a save I always end up getting some sort of error that COMPLETELY breaks my house and leaves nothing but a macerator and an enchantment table left. This happens when I try to update (Which is the way I tried fixing my save and normally works) but this is my sixth world that has done this, and I used MCEdit a couple timse but I know how to use it pretty well. But for this save, when I updated, my house was taken down and this has happened four out of the six times that this has happened. I am REALLY frustrated because I have never been able to actually make solar panels or anything near advanced. For what it is, and what I think causes it...my computer is six years old now and performs REALLY well for a gaming laptops made in 2007. But, my AC Adapter/Transformer/Charger for my computer is meant for a bit worse computers and this is all I have and every time when I play FTB for more than one hour which is the average time, my computer crashes because from what it looks like, is overheated...but the charger is, not my computer, computer battery or anything else but the charger. Currently I am looking at a new laptop (The ASUS G75, 16MB RAM and all that good stuff).
Plus, I can play in the world but my NEI crashes every time that I try to type something in where this all started, I updated and now my house is basically gone along with fifteen stacks of refined uranium and over thirty stacks of copper -_-. I have tried deleting my .dat file for my username in "NEI>players>username.dat" and "players>username.dat". Sadly, this didn't work and I am currently working on fixing my house, as I have rebuilt it more than anyone could imagine because of this error. But the normal errors are, "Execption in server tick loop" and "Updating screen events" which started this all. PLEASE HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.