Something to think about...

mfgamesys

Jul 29, 2019
So I have been thinking about a possible addon or addition to redpower2.

My idea is based off of the current project table and how it is for a single stage craft. By this I mean crafting an item or block with the needed materials and the ability to create a plan.

Mine is that a project table mk2 is one where you have 9 crafting benches incorporated into the mk2 below and comparison to the current project table.

Current project table

| | C C C |
P | C C C | O
| | C C C |
[Inventory]
[Inventory]

My idea for a mk2 project table

| | C C C | C C C | C C C |
S | C C C | C C C | C C C | O
[ Inventory ]
[ Inventory ]

The S = Schematic, as this a more complex crafting system as it represents 9 possible plans in the mk2.

My reason for thinking of this is due to all the compression crafting required for some of the mods that are in ftb.

This is something to think of going forward as blocks and items can be created with blocks upon blocks and this would alleviate problems such as standing at your crafting bench for few minutes crafting a bunch of materials for what could take a few seconds in the mk2 bench.

This is only an idea to be proposed to the mod creator Eloraam,

Now after typing this post I feel she may have had this in mind with the initial creation of the project table. Woe is me lol

edit: my whole layout doesn't work with spacing, So i fixed it so it conveys what I am expressing

edit2: As for those who would wonder how this would be crafted it would not be crafted but involve being a device like with railcraft you build your devices. So this would involve placing 9 project tables in a 3x3 fashion and can be on the ground or stacked so it could be placed into a wall.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
... Holy cool. That would be the best version of a crafting table ever. Barring the Crafting Table III, of course.