Unix [SOLVED] Horizons crash on world load

Status
Not open for further replies.

reloadfast

Jul 29, 2019
Operating System and bit type: Linux Mint 64-bit
Java version/update and bit type: java version "1.7.0_25" / OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 23.7-b01, mixed mode)
Launcher version: 1.3.2

Description of the Issue:

Hi all (and happy new year!)

I has just configured a tesseract and a logistics chasis when the game and console crashed. After that, each time I load the world it crashes without error upon load.

The only modifications to Horizons are that i've included factorization, obsiplates and bibliocraft.

These are the Logs:

- Output-server
- Output-client
- FTBLauncher
- Crashreport

Any chance to save the world?

Thanks!

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
If you know the exact place you put the pipe you could backup and try removing the pipe with a program like MCEdit and remove the pipes. If not you could also try backing up and disabling Logistics Pipes and/or Thermal Expansion to remove the pipes. Note that removing Thermal Expansion or Logistics Pipes for that matter will remove all items associated with that mod. So please try MCEdit first then, Logistics Pipes and finally Thermal Expansion.

Edit: Check this file to see if it lists the 'Block location'
/home/agio/FTB/Horizons/minecraft/crash-reports/crash-2013-12-31_17.53.51-server.txt

reloadfast

Jul 29, 2019
That did it, using mcedit to remove both the tesseract and the pipes let's me get into the game again. You've saved my world xD.

Many thanks for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.