(Solved) FTB Monster/Other Modpack closing on loading world/suddenly in-game

Status
Not open for further replies.

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, I just tried deleting every FTB related folder then re installing them, that didn't work but I managed to load the world, then it crashed after about 2 min.
I'll try disabling AVG...[DOUBLEPOST=1390068459][/DOUBLEPOST]AVG set to disable for 10 min.
I loaded FTB up, loaded the world and it closed/crashed again, I don't think it's AVG.

Last edited:

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
First of all do not ever bump your thread. It is rude and doing it is like saying that you are more important than everybody else. Most helpers, myself included, will go to the person who has been waiting the longest and help them first.

Did you make sure to include sub folder when you added the exception.

Disabling your av program does not always work. Removing your av, not recommended though, is sometimes the only way to fix this problem.

Reactions: RealSketch

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
First of all do not ever bump your thread. It is rude and doing it is like saying that you are more important than everybody else. Most helpers, myself included, will go to the person who has been waiting the longest and help them first.

Did you make sure to include sub folder when you added the exception.

Disabling your av program does not always work. Removing your av, not recommended though, is sometimes the only way to fix this problem.
I know, I'm sorry, as frustrating as it is, I should wait.
If you mean my sub-folder the "FTB" folder and the "Monster" folder, then yes, I've added both to exceptions.[DOUBLEPOST=1390115497][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm not sure why I'm getting this problem, I used Monster a few weeks ago with my AVG installed and everything was fine, though it was a easy-to-generate flat testing world?

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Edit: I'm trying again now, and it can actually create and load worlds without BoP generation, not sure how long for, but I counted around 3 min until I saved and quit to try something else.
But when I choose BoP generation it doesn't even load the world, it just closes/crashes, and when it does load the world, you can be sure it will crash in the next 30 seconds.

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
IT WORKS!
I did what it said i n this video by adding the first java parameter and now it doesn't crash at all, I also managed to find a really cool seed with two villages and loads of loot!
Going to start a new survival world on that seed.
Thanks for all your help UniZero and jamiePhonic! :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.