[Solved]: FTB Infinity LAN was working now not?

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

B3ASTy

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
FTB Infinity LAN was working now not?
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
Infinity
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
My brother was able to play with me on FTB LAN for a few days (it wasn't working at first had to do this --->)by disabling firewall on java and minecraft and setting an inbound rule we were able to play on for a few days now i get this is the log and it just says connection timed out, connection lost. Its weird how all of a sudden he can't connect, pls help?

Last edited:

InThayne

Oct 14, 2013
Did one of you recently update Java? I suppose make sure javaw.exe is firewall allowed as well as the instance of jre 1.8.0_xx that minecraft says its using. This has happened to us several times over months of play.

B3ASTy

Jul 29, 2019
Did one of you recently update Java? I suppose make sure javaw.exe is firewall allowed as well as the instance of jre 1.8.0_xx that minecraft says its using. This has happened to us several times over months of play.
nope already allowed all that and nope none of us updated java. Here is a more detailed log of exactly what it says when he tries to disconnect, bearing in mind its worked fine until now, someone please help. http://pastebin.com/6et43XXj

B3ASTy

Jul 29, 2019
Okay so i figured it out myself, i force updated both our clients now its working again, hurray!