Problem Solved: Cannot automate Supremium furnace

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

EricBuist

Hi,

I'm trying to automate the supremium furnace, giving it tiny coal and 40 items to smelt. However, if I pump coal from the sides, it ends up in the slot of items to smelt. I have to pump it from the bottom, but I need the bottom face to extract items from. I'm just stuck, I need something like the sneaky pipes from Logistics Pipes and I don't have that, and don't want that. There should be a face where I can reliably insert fuel, a face where I can insert items and one I can extract from. If I try searching on Google for this, I systematically get information about 1.7 stuff: the Better Furance, the Ultimate Furnace. It's like the Supremium furnace does NOT exist and I have to either use the Ender IO alloy smelter or start from scratch on a 1.7 map.

EricBuist

Was a stupid mistake: my processing pattern had mini charcoal instead of mini coal but my EnderIO filter on the furnace was just taking mini coal into account. The Supremium Furnace has the same sides as a vanilla furnance but smelts faster with less fuel. Quite a great block when you have enough inferium essence to get it.

Reactions: Cptqrk