Social/Entertainment section

Like the idea?

• Neat idea, but I think it is feasible in already existing sections.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vegoraptor

Jul 29, 2019
I do know there are the General Discussion, Other Games etc. areas, but personally I think this will not work the way as I would like to suggest.
To achive a stable and balanced community, there should be a place to do things absolutely not related to Minecraft, mods or actual and neutral discussion. A place to play typical forum games like 4-word-story (one begins with four words, the next one adds four, the next does the same etc.) or Wish upon a pic (first person requests a picture of something, next one delivers it and wishes for another), or just to hang around, show other people your newest findings on the internet, talk about reallife and so on.

Vegoraptor

Jul 29, 2019
It really is, andt the whole forum, except the Other Games, is mostly related to Minecraft, technical shenanigans and some kind of art, wich is fine as it is specialized to that.
However, I just would like to have a section where you can feel like a normal person talking to normal persons about things you would normally talk about in casual, I have no idea how far this applies to you others, but I do not talk about Minecraft, mods and IT with my coworkers and friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.