Casual Server Small AG server 2-3 spots available

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Nanonjb

Jul 29, 2019
Hi I have a small server for AG
if a accept you I'll tell you the ip
please tell me about you
must include
Ban record: Be honest I am going to double check
what country and that's it please include extra info to boost you chances of being chosen.

JesusTheAlmighty

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, my IGN is CharizardScorch7 and I am 16. I have only ever been banned for losing all my lives in Agrarian Skies.
I love this modpack a bunch, I think it is great.

Is this server a co-op play one where there is only 1 island or are there several different islands?

Nanonjb

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, my IGN is CharizardScorch7 and I am 16. I have only ever been banned for losing all my lives in Agrarian Skies.
I love this modpack a bunch, I think it is great.

Is this server a co-op play one where there is only 1 island or are there several different islands?
Several Different island but you can join with some one

GalaEnitan

Jul 29, 2019
Hello my IGN is TankoHidiki and I am 23. It's been a while since I played minecraft (like a year ago atleast it how i feel) but I know I did nothing to get me banned. I'm from USA est time.

RacerMatt

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: RacerMattX
Ban record: Be honest I am going to double check: None.
what country and that's it please include extra info to boost you chances of being chosen: USA
Extra Info: Just a guy looking to play some AG on a small server with some loyal players.

MrBrainStorm

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, i would like to join a small Agrarian Skies server. My name is Robin and my IGN is "MrBrainStorm".
I am 20 (almost 21) years old, I live in Germany and I have not been banned.
I'm a loyal and active player. I have been looking for small servers for a while now, but most of them went down due to inactivity of the community :/

I'm sorry for my english if it is not correct.

Greetings
Robin / MrBrainStorm