Open Server Slashcraft By Shoupz.com |FTB Unleashed 1.1.3 |Brand New Server |No Banned Items | No Whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Rangegod16

Jul 29, 2019
2hgbkma.png

IP: 76.164.212.14
We here at Shoupz.com would like to invite you to try out our latest project. In the past, we have run highly successful World of Warcraft private servers, as well as played host to incredibly active music and anime communities. As times have changed, so must we. This is why we have decided to take this step in a new direction. We are currently in the process of fine tuning a FTB Unleashed server that will be open for all to enjoy.

Our model is one of heavy player interaction, and community involvement. We intend on limiting the amount of banned items, and developing a donation system that allows players who wish to support us to feel rewarded, without making those who are unable to feel as if they have diminished access to the things that make this modpack fun.

We have a fantastic staff that is incredibly dedicated to ensuring that all of our players will be able to enjoy this awesome server, free of stress and harassment. With the help of the great and readily available plugins, all players will be able to build and explore without having to worry about the security of their projects.

We're building this server and community from the ground up, and we hope to grow and learn alongside our players. Because of this, we have decides to open up our server to the public, and allow player feedback to shape the progress of our server.

We are running off a dedicated server, with more than enough power to support a moderately large player base. As our player base grows, so to will our server's power. In the below section, you will find all of the information regarding our hardware and software, as well as our current goals and plans.
If you would like to join us in this project, now is your chance. Starting your experience now will help ensure that in the future, this server will be the kind of server YOU have always wanted to play on. Your feedback, criticisms, and ideas will directly effect the way our server ultimately turns out.
As this server is still in development, there will be weekly changes and updates. However, at no point do we intend on restarting the world during this process. Your progress will be safe, and all changes will be explained both here and on our personal website.

So come and join us in what is sure to be an exciting adventure. If you don't like what you find, you can help us change it.

Server Information:

We're running on a box on a larger dedicated server used for other aspects of our main website, as the server gains popularity we will be upping the power of the server.

-8g of RAM
-2.5 quad core proccesor.
-270mb/100mb connection.

We're currently running the following plugins:

-LWC
-Essentials
-GriefPrevention
-PermissionsEx

To connect, ensure that you have all of the disabled mod's enabled.

IP: 76.164.212.14
Forum: www.shoupz.com/community

If you have any questions, you can ask them here or on our home forums located above.

Current Goals:

1. Finalize the Banned Item list. At the moment, no items are banned. In the future mystcraft will become restricted to VIP Donators only. Other than that, we should only be banning item's that cause problems with our griefprevention plugin.
2. Find a random teleport plugin that actually works correctly.
3. Build a spawn area.

Last edited:

Nyterider

Jul 29, 2019
Enchantment and Item Routers have the ability to dupe items. And to be honest 1.1.4 biomes a plenty is ten billion times better than 1.1.3. I haven't tried 1.1.7 but I heard that it is amazing. I used to run a 1.1.4 server and honestly those dupe processes really ruin the game. Good luck.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Enchantment and Item Routers have the ability to dupe items. And to be honest 1.1.4 biomes a plenty is ten billion times better than 1.1.3. I haven't tried 1.1.7 but I heard that it is amazing. I used to run a 1.1.4 server and honestly those dupe processes really ruin the game. Good luck.
It is better to leave them unabnned. As people on these forums said before, if people WANT to ruin the game for themselves, then they can.

Rangegod16

Jul 29, 2019
It is better to leave them unabnned. As people on these forums said before, if people WANT to ruin the game for themselves, then they can.

That's kind of my stance on it. As we're not really using any economy plugins at the moment, it's not going to cause any problems with that.

Thanks for the advice though, Nyte. I'll look into updating mod's in the future.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

Rangegod16

Jul 29, 2019
Things are going very well. We didn't expect such a great turn out on our first few days, but we're pleasantly surprised.

Thank you everyone!

David Cz

Jul 29, 2019
Me and my friend get on about every night (EST) and it runs very smoothly, but this past week there has been non-stop lag. Is there something you guys are doing or changing anything, and would you be able to fix this?

Other than the lag this is the best server we have found.

-beefman66 and zimbobway55

Rangegod16

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for bringing it to our attention. I think it may have been an issue with a server listing app unintentionally ddosing it. If its not fixed when you get back on, let us know and we'll look into other possible issues.

David Cz

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for bringing it to our attention. I think it may have been an issue with a server listing app unintentionally ddosing it. If its not fixed when you get back on, let us know and we'll look into other possible issues.
I cannot connect to the server at all now. I get 'Connection timed out: connect' when i try.

Rangegod16

Jul 29, 2019
Alright. It was probably a port issue. I've changed it back, if the issue persists I'll look into other solutions.

David Cz

Jul 29, 2019
I have not been able to connect to the server at all today or yesterday, they're unreachable. Also when I was playing there were problems with the energy tesseracts and my quarrys. I hope you guys can fix this, no rush since it's the holidays.

-beefman66

Rangegod16

Jul 29, 2019
We're having some issues with power in our staff's area. An ice storm blew through and knocked just about all the power out in the state. We'll definitely look into a fix as soon as possible.

What's the nature of your issue with Tesseracts/Quarries?

David Cz

Jul 29, 2019
I fixed my problem with the tesseracts. My quarries are a 64x64 when i get in game, but when i go to look at them for the 2nd time the have the yellow box at the basic size 16x16. I usually just replace then and put them back to size, but it happened again and to my friend as well.