Open Server SkyTech Agrarian Skies [Low Lag] [Open] [ChunkLoaders] [Economy] [No ban on Death]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

SkyDevil_

Jul 29, 2019
Banner10q_zpse1f1f66e.png

Ip: play.mcskytech.com
Version: 3.1.1

In this new beginning of survival, you are thrown into a word of a simple house and a simple island with no knowledge of your own; aside from a quest book and a chest of mystery. As the sole survivor of the cataclysm, you must rebuild and repopulate the "planet". You must create your resources out of nothing. Quests from the creator will guide you on your journey and reward you as you progress singly or in teams. Within this sense of new, you will need to think back on the old; as a survivor of the skies. (Hard-Core Question mode disabled : you will have infinite lives).

Voting
Along with survival, you can use the vote option to gain money which
can be spent in game for various items that will progress you further. Enter /shop in-game for a list of several item, rewards, and item collections in exchange for money.

Info
Within this Agrarian Skies server, we offer superb donation options that
have been carefully balanced and edited so as it does not make gameplay too overpowered. To further add, our current staff is highly experienced, exceedingly ready to assist, and certain to aid and progress you in your adventures. To further assist, if in a case where you have been griefed, stolen from, or have had animals killed; the SkyTech server contains a grief-correction plugin which safely rolls backs all those pesky griefs! No need to worry.

Banned Items
Vanilla Hoppers & Silkworms due to crashes and major issues.

Server Info:
Server is located in Phoenix Arizona and will be up 24/7​

Last edited:

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
Does this server have the quest book hotfix implemented, just asking in some of the newer servers as the older ones would need a complete reset.

oh & the location of the server would be a nice edit to main info.

EpicRandoms360

Jul 29, 2019
I can't get into the server. It keeps saying I don't have the plugins for it, but I do. Any way to circumvent that?

SkyDevil_

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Epicrandoms were using version 2.1.9 of the modpack
And Cryght i will reward your bag soon as i see you :)

Post updated