SkyFactory 3 Modpack isn't letting me enter worlds

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

ankgamer05

Jun 28, 2020
So, I opened up minecraft today, through the twitch launcher into the normal java launcher, when I went to open my world, it became stuck on "Loading world". Yesterday I closed out of the modpack, still in game, by alt+f4. I'm guessing that this might be the reason why it is not working, but even when I created a test world, it wouldn't open. In order for me to close out of minecraft when it is stuck on the "Loading world" screen, I have to use task manager.

I followed the instructions in the forum post about this problem.

I looked for a file called island.json, and I found one called world_data and it was a json type. So I deleted that file, it still shows up in my File Explorer though.

Any idea on how and why this is happening? I know that I am playing on a older modpack, but I have the newest update to it. I have also spent at least a week total of time into this world, and I am very frustrated that it is not loading for me. If anyone still uses this, or is a mod for this, please provide me with suggestions/answers to this problem.

The modpack in the Java launcher is called "FTB Presents SkyFactory 3" (forge- 12.18.3.2477)

Last edited: