Sky Factory v3.0.10 Crash

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
N

NikProvost

Title Sky Factory v3.0.10 Crash

Launcher Type FTB Launcher

Modpack SkyFactory

Modpack version v3.0.10

Have you modified the pack? Yes

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/7002a4bf

Details of the issue I have modified the pack by removing:
Chisel-MC
chiselsandbits
DrawersBits
ExtraBitManipulation
ShearMadness
FenceOverhaul

And I have added the MysticalAgriculture addon MysticalAgrAdditions[1.10.2]-1.0.2a

I am able to load the start menu as well as load a new world so long as I do not do anything else, but the moment I move the mouse at all after loading a new world, the game crashes and a notification comes up telling me Java has stopped working.

I have tried reinstalling FTB, SkyFactory3, Java 32-bit and Java 64-bit. I have also updated my graphics driver from NVIDIA and making exceptions for FTB through my firewall and anti-virus. All proving ineffective to solve my problem
I have also tried running SkyFactory with no changes made to the pack whatsoever with the same persistent problem.

I would greatly appreciate any and all assistance to help solve this problem.

jikuja

legacy FTB Launcher developer
Launcher Developer
Global Moderator
Dec 17, 2013
Your MC is using HD graphics as GPU. Update it's drivers or configure MC to use nvidia.