Sky Factory 2.5

J

jdjohnston

So the bug I ran across involves the Advanced Inscriber from AE2 Stuff. I found the Advanced Inscribe at about 7:45am CMT, and wanted to try it out. So I crafted it. So far so good, nothing wrong. Go and place it where my Inscriber was(with the ME System), and game crashes. Ive had the game crash before due to playing too long so I thought it might just have been that. So try and get back into the game. Start loading the world, then immediately crashed before being completely loaded. I'm attaching the crash report for those who know what they are looking for and doing.

Attachments

• crash-2016-06-24_08.21.53-server.txt
    27.3 KB · Views: 53
R

Ruok

Have you had any luck? I had the same exact problem with the Advanced Inscriber....I imagine we gotta go in and delete a line off text...but what where and how I dont have a clue

J

jdjohnston

Have you had any luck? I had the same exact problem with the Advanced Inscriber....I imagine we gotta go in and delete a line off text...but what where and how I dont have a clue

No, I updated to 2.5.3 and it seems to be fixed. Not sure what they did to fix it, but I was able to use that world again