Bug Sky Factory 2.5 Right Click Crash

B

BananaK

I have an issue that causes me to crash in certain cases when I right click. I think I figured out the case in particular that I'm having issues with, which will be later, but here's a link to the crash log (sorry if the link isn't immediately available, new account :p)

The conditions I seem to have found are whenever I finish placing a stack of blocks, break a tool, open a loot bag, etc. and I'm forced to change to an empty hand from whatever I was holding, about 75% of the time I crash. It hasn't corrupted anything yet, but it's a massive pain. I'm suspecting that it has something to do with whatever mod shows the item you're holding on the middle left of the screen, but I don't know what that mod is called or how to disable the feature.

If anyone could help, it would be much appreciated.

K

kingofHarts

I had this problem too, but I think I have a possible fix- at least it hasn't crashed since I've done this. Try turning off the auto-refill in your inventory settings:
Go into your inventory and click the "..." button in the upper right hand corner. Just click the "auto-refill" button once to turn it off.
Hope this helps you :p

B

BananaK

I had this problem too, but I think I have a possible fix- at least it hasn't crashed since I've done this. Try turning off the auto-refill in your inventory settings:
Go into your inventory and click the "..." button in the upper right hand corner. Just click the "auto-refill" button once to turn it off.
Hope this helps you :p
OMG thank you so much! ^-^