Show Us A Tour Of Your Server!

GeorgeP

Jul 29, 2019
Hello FTB Comrades, I am creating this post for you guys can show us how your server, or the server that you play in is coming along. I Honestly like checking out other people's bases because it gives me cool ideas for the stuff I can do to mine:D And also ways people set up their machines and such.

So hey, shall you give us a tour?

Here's Mine :D

Reactions: Saice

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Someone should poke one of the LPers on RR to do a server tour there are some really nice builds out there. Like Poppycocks man I wish I was that good. You should see his factory setup and RedBoss has a really nice place Huge. And the new guy... um Pirate something (im sorry im really bad with names) is building this really nice spleef arena.

GeorgeP

Jul 29, 2019
Someone should poke one of the LPers on RR to do a server tour there are some really nice builds out there. Like Poppycocks man I wish I was that good. You should see his factory setup and RedBoss has a really nice place Huge. And the new guy... um Pirate something (im sorry im really bad with names) is building this really nice spleef arena.

My builds are somewhat decent, im not the best, but i like looking at other peoples builds for inspiration. Where can I check em out?

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Well boss literally just started his LP

Dave has been doing the LP for awhile now

Same with Way of Time

There are a few other that LPs but I have not personally checked them out yet.

I just have a build thread. Link in my Sig.

Was just thinking how cool it would be if one of them did a over all tour since not everyone on the server does the LP youtube thing.

GeorgeP

Jul 29, 2019
Well boss literally just started his LP

Dave has been doing the LP for awhile now

Same with Way of Time

There are a few other that LPs but I have not personally checked them out yet.

I just have a build thread. Link in my Sig.

Was just thinking how cool it would be if one of them did a over all tour since not everyone on the server does the LP youtube thing.
Yeah ill skim trough the videos, i can already see some good stuff, a server tour would be pretty cool. and ill head over to your current project to see what you got!:D And thanks for linking them to me btw.