Open Server Shock Therapy - A Universal Electricity Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

primalgamer

Jul 29, 2019
belmont is the server down? it says (cant reach server) and ik it isant my interent cuz im doing this now and its fibre optic

deepfriedbutter

Jul 29, 2019
fix the dam server belmont![DOUBLEPOST=1360439370][/DOUBLEPOST]
belmont is the server down? it says (cant reach server) and ik it isant my interent cuz im doing this now and its fibre optic
i think it is because it says can't reach server to this one but another server says the server is working fine

TigersFangs

Jul 29, 2019
Is this server dead? I haven't been able to log in for several weeks. Every time that I go and check, it is down. Was looking forward to finishing my new base and making some power armor. ;)

icarohs7

Jul 29, 2019
what i do to play in this server? my nick is I&A and i use the lastest version of ampz ftb modpack

primalgamer

Jul 29, 2019
i have another server thats also in this section its quite good but not many people on[DOUBLEPOST=1363554414][/DOUBLEPOST]108.61.54.142:25565 < thats the gd server