Severe server lag

DVeagle74

Jul 29, 2019
We are running a small private server (4-5 people) and we have been getting some REALLY bad regional lag. It slows to the point where you are better off force shutting down minecraft and relogging rather than trying to take the 5 minutes to open a book and teleport out. So far it has only happened in mystcraft worlds, but only in certain regions of it. Another player and myself share a world and I can see him from me, but going over there causes the lag to pick up. A third player has his own world, and we can't get there anymore. The spawn of it is right in the middle.

Every now and then this causes the game to crash if the two players try to log in, so they have effectively been unable to get on the server.

I posted a picture of what the minimap shows when i run over there. Once the distortion on the left shows up, the lag spikes.

Attachments

• map.png
    map.png
    772.8 KB · Views: 70

DVeagle74

Jul 29, 2019
They are stable, we have had these worlds since almost launch, and only started getting this a few days ago. They have a couple of chunk loaders in them, so they should have showed decay before this.

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
We need more info. Server specs. Ram putted forward for the server, running the cleint and server on the same pc ? What is your CPU and ram usage?