[Severe] Are these really problems? Should/How to fix?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seattleda

Jul 29, 2019
I found these in my game log. Should I be worried? If so, how can I fix them?

2013-01-14 21:22:37 [SEVERE] [TC] No tinOre found
2013-01-14 21:22:37 [SEVERE] [TC] No copperOre found
2013-01-14 21:22:37 [SEVERE] [TC] Any of the following IC2 items could not be found: coolingCell, depletedIsotopeCell, reEnrichedUraniumCell, nearDepletedUraniumCell, empty cell, water cell, fuelcanFilled, fuelcanEmpty, coalfuelCell, uraniumCell. Skipped adding IC2 liquid containers.
2013-01-14 21:22:37 [SEVERE] [TC] Any of the following IC2 items could not be found: all Ingots, Liquid containers, cables, dusts. Skipped adding IC2 more recipes.
2013-01-14 21:22:37 [SEVERE] [TC] No coke/ingot steel found

2013-01-14 21:22:39 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] FML has detected item discrepancies
2013-01-14 21:22:39 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Missing items : {}
2013-01-14 21:22:39 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Mismatched items : {30101=(Item 30101, Type ic2.core.item.reactor.ItemReactorUranium, owned by IC2, ordinal 2, name null, claimedModId null, Item 30101, Type gregtechmod.common.items.GT_RadioactiveCell_Item, owned by GregTech_Addon, ordinal 6, name null, claimedModId null), 30086=(Item 30086, Type ic2.core.item.reactor.ItemReactorReflector, owned by IC2, ordinal 1, name null, claimedModId null, Item 30086, Type gregtechmod.common.items.GT_NeutronReflector_Item, owned by GregTech_Addon, ordinal 1, name null, claimedModId null), 30102=(Item 30102, Type ic2.core.item.reactor.ItemReactorUranium, owned by IC2, ordinal 1, name null, claimedModId null, Item 30102, Type gregtechmod.common.items.GT_RadioactiveCell_Item, owned by GregTech_Addon, ordinal 7, name null, claimedModId null), 30087=(Item 30087, Type ic2.core.item.reactor.ItemReactorReflector, owned by IC2, ordinal 0, name null, claimedModId null, Item 30087, Type gregtechmod.common.items.GT_NeutronReflector_Item, owned by GregTech_Addon, ordinal 2, name null, claimedModId null), 30207=(Item 30207, Type ic2.core.item.reactor.ItemReactorUranium, owned by IC2, ordinal 0, name null, claimedModId null, Item 30207, Type gregtechmod.common.items.GT_RadioactiveCell_Item, owned by GregTech_Addon, ordinal 8, name null, claimedModId null)}

Here's a link to the whole log: http://pastebin.com/Cc9cUyW2 Thanks!

Nessiroj

Jul 29, 2019
sounds like you have a config problem, There is no Copper or Tin Ore in the world atleast
Did you use a downloaded server pack of the FTB website? Ifso you might wanna redownload it again and copy it over your current one

PS not sure if you have seen this: 2013-01-14 21:22:22 [WARNING] [Minecraft] **** SERVER IS RUNNING IN OFFLINE/INSECURE MODE!

TsunamiMike

Jul 29, 2019
I also have a similar error, along with multiple errors from "LiteLoader" or "LiteMod". I have tried deleting the "Mindcrack" folder out of Windows, and I have tried disabling the LiteLoader (and Xycraft), and the error has persisted.

My method is click the modpack in the launcher, go to the Edit ModPack button, flip through the tabs and disable the above mods, then launch. Same error in the console.

I would be willing to post the full console with either all mods loaded, or with some disabled. Please let me know what I can supply to assist you. Thanks in advance,

IBurn36360

Jul 29, 2019
That is Thaumcraft trying to search for items in Industrialcraft. If Thatumcraft loaded BEFORE IC2, the items it tries to bind to do not exist and the console reports that so you can know. It doesn't cause problems after the initial startup, and with FTB, we have Tin and Copper generation off in the pack in favor of Thermal Expansion's ore generation. Anyhting on startup that posts [SEVERE] is usually (but not always) an expectation of another mod to be present, but not being there. It won't cause a crash since the mods were coded to work without one-another (addons are not part of this ideology though.)

TsunamiMike

Jul 29, 2019
I am willing to accept IBurn's explanation, and thank you for taking the time to do so. As long as Tin and Copper are in the world all is good. LiteLoader is tossing several standing errors as well. I tried pasting to pastebin, but I couldn't figure out how to edit it (removing the username). I have attached the log as an RTF / document edited and colored.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can supply to assist.

Attachments

• pastebin.zip
    5.7 KB · Views: 47

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
I am willing to accept IBurn's explanation, and thank you for taking the time to do so. As long as Tin and Copper are in the world all is good. LiteLoader is tossing several standing errors as well. I tried pasting to pastebin, but I couldn't figure out how to edit it (removing the username). I have attached the log as an RTF / document edited and colored.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can supply to assist.
Can you post this log on pastebin.com and link it?

TsunamiMike

Jul 29, 2019
Ash,

I can do that, but it is putting my username with a number after it on line 83. I couldn't figure out how to edit that out. Yes, I am a bit paranoid about identity theft :). Thanks much,

BigDaveNz

Jul 29, 2019
Tsunami. If you have any text editor, i recommend Notepad ++...
1. Duplicate the log and rename it to whatever you want
2. Open the Duplicated log with the text editor
3. Scroll to line 83.
4. Delete the line
5. Save the file
6. Upload to pastein

TsunamiMike

Jul 29, 2019
Here is the link (thanks BigDave):

http://pastebin.com/FWwfudQZ

Had I known you could go to pastebin.com and use the nice big "paste" area there without being a member I wouldn't have had to look like an idiot :). On a positive note, there is definitely copper and tin in the world as described by IBurn. Hopefully the log will help you folks. Thanks very much!

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Here is the link (thanks BigDave):

http://pastebin.com/FWwfudQZ

Had I known you could go to pastebin.com and use the nice big "paste" area there without being a member I wouldn't have had to look like an idiot :). On a positive note, there is definitely copper and tin in the world as described by IBurn. Hopefully the log will help you folks. Thanks very much!
It's no bother, and you don't look like an idiot. I had no idea what pastebin was before I played Technic.
I just don't like downloading files from other peoples computers, risk of virus :p

Nessiroj

Jul 29, 2019
The errors your see look normal (atleast from all the logfiles i have read i see them always.
This one is new to me though:

Code:
2013-01-19 09:53:37 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] Couldn't find vanilla template - forestry.speciesThe

The only thing thats not good is at the end of your logfile:
Code:
2013-01-19 09:53:41 [INFO] [STDERR] java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 503 for URL: http://s3.amazonaws.com/MinecraftResources/
2013-01-19 09:53:41 [INFO] [STDERR] at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown Source)
2013-01-19 09:53:41 [INFO] [STDERR] at arn.run(ThreadDownloadResources.java:57)

BigDaveNz

Jul 29, 2019
The error was a 503 error which meant that minecraft multiplayer sessions were down. it was nothing on your end

Status
Not open for further replies.