Setup instructions on Minespan.com Multicraft Server using Direwolf20 server files.

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Minnesota Jeff

Jul 29, 2019
According to client console. I can not get the server to come online with JourneyMapServer jar or the journeymap jar or the ResourceLoader added to the mods folder on the server. There was also a CustomeMainMenu that, after Googling it, I just got rid of it because it does not seem to be needed and I have no interest in changing the menus anyways.

[10:08:31] [Netty Client IO #0/INFO] [FML]: Attempting connection with missing mods [act, journeymap, JourneyMapServer, ResourceLoader] at SERVER
[10:08:44] [Client thread/INFO]: Connecting to s3.minespan.com, 25612
[10:08:46] [Netty Client IO #1/INFO] [FML]: Server protocol version 2
[10:08:46] [Netty Client IO #1/INFO] [FML]: Attempting connection with missing mods [act, journeymap, JourneyMapServer, ResourceLoader] at SERVER
[10:08:46] [Netty Client IO #1/INFO] [FML]: Injecting existing block and item data into this client instance
[10:08:47] [Netty Client IO #1/INFO] [FML]: Found a missing id from the world aobd:dustTinyMithril
[10:08:47] [Netty Client IO #1/INFO] [FML]: Found a missing id from the world aobd:crushedPurifiedMithril
[10:08:47] [Netty Client IO #1/INFO] [FML]: Found a missing id from the world aobd:crushedMithril
[10:08:47] [Netty Client IO #1/INFO] [PortalGun]: [4.0.0-beta-4] Failed to restore setting, probably due to unsuccessful connection to a server.
[10:08:47] [Netty Client IO #1/ERROR] [FML]: Failed to connect to server: there are 3 missing blocks and items

Here is the server side log: http://pastebin.com/ezignYrW

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
[10:08:31] [Netty Client IO #0/INFO] [FML]: Attempting connection with missing mods [act, journeymap, JourneyMapServer, ResourceLoader] at SERVER

This is saying that you need those mods in your client to connect or if you don't wish to use them remove them from server side.

Minnesota Jeff

Jul 29, 2019
I have done that. It was the only way that I could get the server to come back online. With them it hangs or it simply stops and attempts again.

I suppose I could pull the files out of the client side and attempt to get into the game. Will stink though not having Journeymaps its a good map system far as I know that is

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
I have done that. It was the only way that I could get the server to come back online. With them it hangs or it simply stops and attempts again.

I suppose I could pull the files out of the client side and attempt to get into the game. Will stink though not having Journeymaps its a good map system far as I know that is

Journeymaps Isn't supposed to be a server side mod anyways (that why it won't works when it's installed on the server). You should be still be able to use it if you leave it in on your client.

Minnesota Jeff

Jul 29, 2019
Ok I don't believe it has anything to do with the missing mods now. I took them files out server side and out of client side folder and the FATALLY MISSING BLOCKS AND ITEMS message still comes up after connection loss. I believe it might be more to do with AOBD and its missing the various mithril. But I have no idea what to do about that either. I should say I think not believe.

Last edited:

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
Ok I don't believe it has anything to do with the missing mods now. I took them files out server side and out of client side folder and the FATALLY MISSING BLOCKS AND ITEMS message still comes up after connection loss. I believe it might be more to do with AODB and its missing the various mithril. But I have no idea what to do about that either. I should say I think not believe.

Shut down server and delete it's configs. then copy your configs over to the server then it should works when you starts up.

Minnesota Jeff

Jul 29, 2019
WOOT WOOT!! IM IN!!! :) Thanks a ton guys for all your advice and suggestions. You guys ROCK!! And no Im not a little kid lol Im a near 50 year old gamer is all hehe Well maybe a kid at heart :D

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
WOOT WOOT!! IM IN!!! :) Thanks a ton guys for all your advice and suggestions. You guys ROCK!! And no Im not a little kid lol Im a near 50 year old gamer is all hehe Well maybe a kid at heart :D

Not a problem! Hey also if you ever looking a different host in the future I am happening to be "carpooling" my dedicated server so you can check out the thread if your interested it's here http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...thout-the-premium-price-tag-you-got-it.90225/.

Minnesota Jeff

Jul 29, 2019
I've got a question. Server is running good and all is ok except.. We have a Thaumcraft issue. Foci created and placed into the foci bag will not come up using the default F key. We have checked the keyboard mapping and the F key is set to the Foci and there is no conflicts. Anyone have this issue? We suspect it might be a server issue but not sure. Any help with this matter would be greatly appreciated as Thaumcraft is very important to our gameplay. Thanks

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
I understand there is no conflicts with your key binding however some mods are really weird about it (for example IC2 jet pack mode at least back in the days would not change unless you kept it at "m".) Try changing it to something else or to it's default if it not already.

Minnesota Jeff

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks and that's been done actually. And different non conflicting keys have been attempted as well with no avail. Im thinking I might come to your server Harvest. I pay 6.00/month for Minespan's Stone service and the guy that runs this will not deal with you if you have modded your server. Frustrating because we have an idea that this maybe a server side issue. And Im sure my Admin with say something like, sorry I do not deal with modded server issues. And leave it at that. We are just a few people that play at any given time, 4 to be precise at this moment. And likely to remain that way. Anyways if you have a plan that can accommodate 4 people playing that wont break my bank I may be willing to move.

Reactions: Harvest88

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks and that's been done actually. And different non conflicting keys have been attempted as well with no avail. Im thinking I might come to your server Harvest. I pay 6.00/month for Minespan's Stone service and the guy that runs this will not deal with you if you have modded your server. Frustrating because we have an idea that this maybe a server side issue. And Im sure my Admin with say something like, sorry I do not deal with modded server issues. And leave it at that. We are just a few people that play at any given time, 4 to be precise at this moment. And likely to remain that way. Anyways if you have a plan that can accommodate 4 people playing that wont break my bank I may be willing to move.

I completely understand your frustrations regarding "it if xyz I DON"T care" aptitude, I myself run a modded server and used to run a few in the past so this is why I built up experience from doing so. But even if an issue that I am unaware of as the thread said I would offer best efforts support regarding anything. Meaning I would put in what I know and/or finds to get the solution/alternative until it's works and your happy with it. For 4 players on this pack using dedicated RAM anywhere from 1.5GB-2GB would most likely do you well. My service is not cheap like theirs but I will promise it will be quality and overall worth it (check thread for full feature listing). If your ever interested do please PM me and I would be more than happy to work with you to get your server on my system.

Thank you very much for considering to move over.

Minnesota Jeff

Jul 29, 2019
Harvest, I will consider it and weight the cost. My thought is you have been instrumental in helping me get a server running that was not even on your service and that in of itself is invaluable in my mind. And I realize you didn't have to take the time. So give me some time to talk to my friends about having to restart yet another world and assess my finances and I'll get back to you soon.

Reactions: Harvest88

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
Harvest, I will consider it and weight the cost. My thought is you have been instrumental in helping me get a server running that was not even on your service and that in of itself is invaluable in my mind. And I realize you didn't have to take the time. So give me some time to talk to my friends about having to restart yet another world and assess my finances and I'll get back to you soon.

I would like to thank you very much for your invaluable feedback and hope to hear back from you soon as well. :)