Problem Server not connection online when launching from bat file

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Rosofett

Oct 21, 2021
Trying to set up a Sevtech server and whenever i set it up using that Bat file it runs fine until others try to play. It wont allow others to connect and isnt showing up when I check its port. It does work using the .Jar file but the world doesnt load properly due to the server not using the ram
Other versions of minecraft work as well both modded and unmodded all just with the Jar file
I have the .Jar file labelled "Server" and changed settings so that it boots that up

Errors we've been getting
A connection timed out message
A connection refused message

Things I've tried so far
restarting Pc, Router, Server
Re-Creating Port Forward
Uninstalling and installing Java both JDK8 and newest
Disabling firewall on PC and router
And few others i cannot remember

gdharron

Jul 29, 2019
BC, Canada
www.gd-ss.ca
have you verified the server files by reinstalling the entire server? Have you correctly port forwarded the needed port (usually 25565 unless you changed it)
Does it work fine for you and just your friends are having issues?