Server crash with latest Unstable

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Steel Fox

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Server crash with latest Unstable
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
FTB Unstable 1.8
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
I had managed to get Unstable running with a previous version by disabling resource loader, mouse tweaks and LL overlay. No new mods were added as far as I can tell. Now I am getting this crash and I can't figure out what is causing it.

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
Disable this mod ( UCE forgeanalytics{0.0.0.13} [Forge Analytics] (ForgeAnalytics-1.8.9-0.0.0.15.jar) and try again.

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/http/client/HttpClient
at com.tamashenning.forgeanalytics.client.ForgeAnalyticsSingleton.<init>(ForgeAnalyticsSingleton.java:14)
at com.tamashenning.forgeanalytics.client.ForgeAnalyticsSingleton.getInstance(ForgeAnalyticsSingleton.java:27)

Steel Fox

Jul 29, 2019
Sweet that totally worked. Thanks. BTW how would I have gotten that out of the crash log? I haven't really learned to read minecraft crash logs yet.

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
The fastest and crudest way is to identify if any mod is named in the main part of the crash report. In this case I scanned through and passed the first part because it was just general errors about FML, but the second part started with "Caused by" and had the mod ForgeAnalytics in it. So my thought was the error was caused by that mod, so I suggested it to be removed. Glad it fixed things! :)