Open Server [SeriousServers] Direwolf20|Dedicated]3Servers|MYSTCRAFT ENABLED|Adult ran

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

seriousvern

Jul 29, 2019
We reopend our second direwolf server!! Also Dire2 and Dire3 now have cross server inventory. So making the move is easy as can be. This will allow us to make sure you have the most lag free experience possible. We also added a mad pack server rated #1 on atl madpack server list right now. If you have been waiting to see a truely good MadPack server you need to look no further, bugs worked out and many lag fixes

Reactions: hahairok2

HunterBlawk

Jul 29, 2019
it's true this is a really nice server i've been playing on it for 4 months now and it's really nice they only update to stable version to prevent bases from getting lost and such, staff is also friendly and experienced

hahairok2

Jul 29, 2019
I have been playing on this server for almost a year now and I love it! Owner is awesome, staff are amazing, and it is the best server I have ever played on.

jjlynn

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks Haha We will Be adding more staff this coming weekend so if you play on our servers and are interested in being part of our staff please get your app in so we can see what you got.

Reactions: 016Nojr

jjlynn

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks Pyro also for those of u trying to log into the server we are on the server we are using version 1.0.21 not the recommend version i hope this helps! also texture packs cause u to crash upon log in

Last edited:

HunterBlawk

Jul 29, 2019
if you read this and haven't joined the server already i have this to say: hop on and make some fun, you don't know what you're missing

DNA_AND

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason I cant log in to the server. Every time i try to get on, it shows up for a second, then goes to a grayish blue cobblsetone screen. Then it proceeds to crash. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?[DOUBLEPOST=1401236104][/DOUBLEPOST]It used to work, btw.

DNA_AND

Jul 29, 2019
Crash Report for Vern: Applies to both users DNA_AND and dsytkowski0123. When the server is logged on to, the user is frozen for a few seconds and then the game shows a blue/gray dirt screen, and proceeds to crash. Homes must be corrupted, possibly caused by corruption in a technical mod or redstone. Players cannot leave home until jailed and released WITHOUT using the /home command, as it seems to be the issue. Would appreciate if this could be fixed. Thanks.